No announcement yet.

What's next for Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for Froch?

I want Froch-Kessler at 168. I think Froch has something to prove and Ward is definitely on the horizon but not just yet.

Yeah, deffo Kessler and then eventually Ward again, Froch does keep getting better.

Comment

Kessler rematch. No brainer.

Comment

Froch vs. Ward-Dawson winner.

Bute vs. Pascal-Cloud winner (or loser)

Comment

Ward, and I think he'd look better this time. If the Froch that showed up tonight were to fight Ward, I'd expect another huge upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Ward, and I think he'd look better this time. If the Froch that showed up tonight were to fight Ward, I'd expect another huge upset.
            Not happening. Beating the fraudulent, chinless Bootay does not automatically make a figjt with Ward more competitive

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Not happening. Beating the fraudulent, chinless Bootay does not automatically make a figjt with Ward more competitive
              Bute isn't chinless, he took a lot of big shots in there. As to whether he was 'fraudulent', we won't know until he takes on another top contender. Froch looked like a stylistic nightmare for him in there.

I agree though, Froch loses to Ward every time, he openly says he doesn't want that fight. He wants Kessler.

Comment

Forget the rematch in the contract, Froch/Kessler rematch in England would be quality.

Comment

Rematches with Kessler or Dirrell are very interesting right now. He's not gonna beat Ward so might as well just go a different route instead of perusing that fight.

Comment

it would have to be kessler as froch is not on wards level.

Comment

Working...
                    X