Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?
Yes 219 67.80%
No 104 32.20%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 PM #1
Grinding

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,168,923,907,753.83
Total Points: 119,005,196,846,261,232.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2012, 11:28 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these partsWitherGlove is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,001,059,491.85

Not tough at all prime foreman wanted to kill a man in the ring. I respect the Klits and think people talk down on them because they fight in an era where heavyweight boxing is pretty crappy but prime foreman literally lifted guys off there feet he hit so hard. I think he KO's almost any heavyweight in history. People need to realize Foreman beat himself as much as Ali beat him in that fight. And he hit a steroid using Moore so hard at 45 he knocked him from the center of the ring to the ropes...that's power right there
WitherGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:45 PM #3
Grinding

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,168,923,907,753.83
Total Points: 119,005,196,846,261,232.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitherGlove View Post
Not tough at all prime foreman wanted to kill a man in the ring. I respect the Klits and think people talk down on them because they fight in an era where heavyweight boxing is pretty crappy but prime foreman literally lifted guys off there feet he hit so hard. I think he KO's almost any heavyweight in history. People need to realize Foreman beat himself as much as Ali beat him in that fight. And he hit a steroid using Moore so hard at 45 he knocked him from the center of the ring to the ropes...that's power right there
I would probably favor Foreman to KO Vitali. However, Vitali has a granite chin and excellent stamina. If I'm not mistaken Vitali has yet to be knocked down in his career. VK stood up to some massive shots from Lennox Lewis but he's never fought anybody with the power of the fearsome Foreman. George was a straight beast, I will never forget the way he pummeled Frazier (RIP) and Norton.
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:45 PM #4
The Don of NSB

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,494,538,574,976,604,176,384.00
Total Points: 12,495,038,574,976,605,093,888.00
Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride 
Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV 
check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas 
It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed salute !!!!!!!!!!!! - 3Sun2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

No way in hell

Vitali would end up KO him not the other way around
Check_hooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:47 PM #5
And You And I

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,312,450,215,082,641.50
Total Points: 2,312,450,215,083,105.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest 
For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
Vitali has a great chin so I think Foreman stops him on his feet like he did Chuvalo. Referee rescues Vitali from sponging more punishment.

Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:47 PM #6
Banned

TheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 93,055.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
I would probably favor Foreman to KO Vitali. However, Vitali has a granite chin and excellent stamina. If I'm not mistaken Vitali has yet to be knocked down in his career. VK stood up to some massive shots from Lennox Lewis but he's never fought anybody with the power of the fearsome Foreman. George was a straight beast, I will never forget the way he pummeled Frazier (RIP) and Norton.
Granite chin base on ****ing what?

Eating the uppercut of a 38 year old shot to **** fat and under trained Lennox Lewis???

Vitali got a glass face bro, Foreman tko 6
TheHayeMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:48 PM #7
Banned

BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,406.98
Total Points: 9,371,058,911,230.05
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

I voted yes. A prime Foreman was a hawk.
BoxingGenius27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:49 PM #8
And You And I

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,312,450,215,082,641.50
Total Points: 2,312,450,215,083,105.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest 
For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
Granite chin base on ****ing what?

Eating the uppercut of a 38 year old shot to **** fat and under trained Lennox Lewis???

Vitali got a glass face bro, Foreman tko 6
In fairness Lennox still had his power though so Vitali showed a great chin.....you can still be KOed without hitting the canvas. TKO6
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:50 PM #9
Banned

BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,406.98
Total Points: 9,371,058,911,230.05
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Besides, Vitali's already been KO'd. Let's not act like a prime Foreman can't do it too.
BoxingGenius27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:52 PM #10
Banned

TheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these partsTheHayeMaker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 93,055.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
In fairness Lennox still had his power though so Vitali showed a great chin.....you can still be KOed without hitting the canvas. TKO6
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Poet
Ya you are right. Mah bad.

Vitali ate some shots to the face that night and took it like a man. I personally wanted the fight to continue because I honestly thought that Vitali will end up being koed

Vitali was going blind and he looked more tired of the two, that entire last round he was holding on. The tko6 in actaulity robbed Lewis more then it robbed Vitali because it was going to be a knock out.

But then if that happened Klitschko fans will just cry it wasn't fair because Vitali was going blind anyways..

the thing is. If something bad has happened to Vitali that night and he went out on his shield in a stretcher. The ktlihscko fans will NOW cry that the ring doctors were **** and should have stop the fight
TheHayeMaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
foreman, george, klitschko?, prime, vitali

User Tag List