No announcement yet.

Lol, Ismayl Sillakh haters....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    i don't know.Sillakh just got too comfortable. bet he won't do that again.
    Denis Grachev/Ismayl Sillikh - Round 8 TKO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ZhxaBPI#t=206s

i cringed when watching the TKO live, and then laughed when i watched the replay. Grachev punchin like a car stuck in neutral for a minute there

Comment

I laughed my ass off when he got his ass KO'd.

People were saying he would beat Chad Dawson..

REALLY?!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        I laughed my ass off when he got his ass KO'd.

People were saying he would beat Chad Dawson..

REALLY?!

Nah, as bad as last saturday was, i still don't see nobody currently at 175 beatin Dawson. not even Pascal

Comment

The main problem is he squares up like Michael Nunn and Paul Williams and both paid the price when they were caught with punches that were thrown as if their opponants eyes were closed. And now he has. This goes along with the fact that Sillikh was stopped a number of times as an amateur and was known back then to have a weak chin and it caught up to him as a pro. He can still be a force but his chin will not be.

He will have mixed success because of that and the fact that he will continue to square up. Once a fighter is successful banging on the body on the inside, his head will lean forward and thats when he will be in trouble. Hope he learns something and applies himself.

Comment

The way I see it, whether he's good enough won't matter because he will be in good fights.

You know everyone will be coming at him guns ablazin' trying to crack his chin.

I just hope they don't dial down the matchmaking to bums because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I don't get the Sillahk apologists, he got fucked up.

He fought a terrible fight against a guy he should have been able to handle with minimum difficulty. Instead he fought scared, and was still getting hit way to much by a limited guy because he has piss poor defense.

He got broke down, watch that whole fight and tell me Sillahk was the same in round 7 and 8 as he was in round 2 or 3. There was a clear decline, a lot had to do with wasted movement but also the shots he took to the body and the pressure being applied by Grachev.
              He got broken down but won every round until he got stopped.

Comment

Working...
              X