Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/fights/201...-overview.html

"A year ago, you'd have laughed me out for suggesting this, but even I had a hunch, and now I'm going to go ahead and say it: I think ultimately Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does," Lampley opined. "I think his height and his long arms and the ability to operate behind the really offensive jab, those things would give him a better chance, stylistically, than Pacquiao has. It's going to be a matter of timing, but just from the standpoint of his weaponry, to me, Amir has a better shot. That could be a tremendous overestimation of his talent and I could look foolish for saying it, but I just feel like he's getting better every single day and the other two guys can feel it"
    Pacquiao
    47.75%
    Khan
    52.25%

agree. Pac only knows one way to fight. Khan will at least be able to stand and box with Mayweather

Comment

it's true..........

Comment

I've said this for months

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
          agree. Pac only knows one way to fight. Khan will at least be able to stand and box with Mayweather
          sad but true

i don't see why people take such beef with this statement.........

Comment

They both beat floyd right now today easy work. Pac sends him to the hospital on a stretcher. Khan UD's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              They both beat floyd right now today easy work. Pac sends him to the hospital on a stretcher. Khan UD's him.
              you wrote this while wiping your eyes full of tears...........

Comment

Khan would give mayweather a lot of problems and is on the rise

Mayweather would gave pac a lot of problems and pac is on the decline

I agree

Comment

Jim jumping off the bandwagon??? Is Larry next???

Comment

..... And so it begins! The rise of the Khantards, coming soon to a boxing forum near you!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X