Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is this even relevant? u can tell who followed the first negotiations and who didnt. the nsac had a hearing on osdt and they voted it down. see how much of a waste of time that would have been? kizer knew it wouldnt pass as well, everyone did. arum used that **** as a smoke screen and he got the dumb ass audience he wanted for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      I love it how Manny only wants to follow the commission (NSAC) when it suits him. NSAC also imposes their OWN weight penalties on overweight fighters....but Manny consistently goes ABOVE and BEYOND them and imposes his OWN weight penalties on fighters. Its laughable. But get this, one day its, "Manny agreed to no cut off dates!!" The next day its, "Manny will ONLY do what the commission says!!!" Comical.
      i know what you mean, one day pacquiao is next, the next day dont put words in peoples mouth

Comment

We need a full, working link up.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          I assume you are talking about catchweights which pac only requested when he fought bigger fighters - i mean is it really that unreasonable to ask that they at least be the same weight one day before the fight? Pac would end up being outsized and outweighed on the following day anyway.

Besides, do you think these guys would agree to the catchweight if they really didn't think they would win? Cotto said he could make the 145 lbs. It's not like pac held a gun to his head and said he had to do it.
          I'm not talking about catchweights. You don't have to assume (it was all there in my post), I was talking about Manny making guys pay a fee for being overweight WHEN the Commission ALREADY has fees in place for that. Then he wants to hide behind the, "I'll only do what the commission says do" regarding drug testing. Again, its laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            why is this even relevant? u can tell who followed the first negotiations and who didnt. the nsac had a hearing on osdt and they voted it down. see how much of a waste of time that would have been? kizer knew it wouldnt pass as well, everyone did. arum used that **** as a smoke screen and he got the dumb ass audience he wanted for it.
            Yea..you sure can.

Comment

http://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-update-an-interview-with-nsac%e2%80%99s-keith-kizer/#ixzz1abnPOIHo

remove teh space between boxing and insider

Comment

Uhh..Keith Kizer just stated all parties except one were open to doing additional blood and urine testing for pac-mayweather should it ever take place. All you have to do is read:

Just google Mayweather vs Pacquiao Update: An interview with Keith kizer

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                  I'm not talking about catchweights. You don't have to assume (it was all there in my post), I was talking about Manny making guys pay a fee for being overweight WHEN the Commission ALREADY has fees in place for that. Then he wants to hide behind the, "I'll only do what the commission says do" regarding drug testing. Again, its laughable.
                  OK fair point - but then again all they have to do is make the agreed weight and no penalty incurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Doesn't matter, he shouldn't have to. Him being an advocate for better testing, considering his name, that alone should have indirectly pushed the commission to get things moving. The Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing issue, as a whole, has gotten alot of attention in the media. The fact that they haven't upped their testing probably means that cheating is alot more common than we think, and they're afraid mad heads are gonna get exposed.
                    whats up Soy?

THIS.
                    this thread is so irrelevant when Floyd has already said he wants outside testing with USADA, not NSAC..he doesnt want the testing going through NSAC..when Arum first requested going through NSAC, Floyd said no. obviously he doesnt trust NSAC and wants an outside source..
                    why is this news..

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      OK fair point - but then again all they have to do is make the agreed weight and no penalty incurred.
                      Right...that's my point. If Manny isn't on anything, taking more advance tests shouldn't be a problem...at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X