No announcement yet.

Scary stories/ghost/paranormal thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary stories/ghost/paranormal thread

As most you know i'm not overly religious and i'm not a Christian , Catholic etc
    in fact i'm very critical of religion. Although I must admit I have been through some stuff that defies logic.

I was around 8 or 9 years old. I was staying at my grandmothers house.
    It was around 10 pm. Only me and my grandfather were home.

soo I'm going to the bathroom and I try to open the door and it only open a creek. The light from the window is shining through and I can see the outline of a person standing at the door. I assumed it was my grandfather so I wasn't scared or anything (he used to leave the door unlocked when he used the bathroom)
    So I called out "Grandpa?" and as soon as I did my grand father replied in Spanish "que?" .... he was sitting down, in the room behind me watching and old Mexican movie. So then I look back to the bathroom door and that shadow wasn't there anymore. I opened the door like nothing had happened. I t wasn't blocking the entrance anymore.

I remember I was terrified and I didn't tell anyone except my younger brother.

I had forgotten all about the incident until a year or two ago. When my mother was telling me My grandma had seen a shadow blocking the bathroom entrance. When she told me what my grandmother had experienced I got chills. She had just confirmed what I saw as a little kids was real.

i'm not sure what It was but it might of been a "shadow person" people all over the world report seening them.

Last edited by LeG00N; 07-05-2011, 01:38 AM.

inb4 La Llorona
    Last edited by LeG00N; 07-05-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I've heard stories similar to yours where someone saw somebody who they thought was one of their family members but when they call out the person's name, he or she happen to be somewhere else and the initial person seems to disappear.

Strange part is most stories do happen at the bathroom for some reason.

Comment

more interested in aliens

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
          more interested in aliens
          I've never seen UFOs or Aliens... but some of my family has

My family is from Mexico ,Zacatecas ... from some small town called Villanueva.

My uncles told me they saw a UFO.

they said they were kids and they were playing soccer at the corner of their street with a bunch of other kids.
          It was dark already and in those times there wasn't lightpoles and the streets would get really dark.

they said a flying craft was hovering above an "arroyo" which I guess is a small stream around a block away from their house.

Which is pretty close.
          They said all the kids got scared and started screaming.

The craft was spinning and they said it took off really fast to "el cerro".
          all of the neighborhood kids saw it and I have no reason to believe they're lying.

at the same time why would aliens travel through thousands of lightyears to visit a small ass town in Mexico? lol
          Last edited by LeG00N; 07-05-2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            I've heard stories similar to yours where someone saw somebody who they thought was one of their family members but when they call out the person's name, he or she happen to be somewhere else and the initial person seems to disappear.

Strange part is most stories do happen at the bathroom for some reason.
            I remember your sig.

it used to get passed around like 10 years ago through email. it was scary as fuck

Comment

What a trip man. I believe you though because ive seen some crazy **** that scares me but also intrigues me as weird as that sounds.

When i was a kid we used to live in apartments on the second floor and i remember vaguely that every time i would walk out of the apartment to go downstairs to play there would be a shadow man on the rail smoking a cigarette and he always reminded me of what the marlboro man looked like with a cowboy hat but he was all black like a shadow. He never did anything to me or scared me but I remember him. So when i saw that drawing of that shadow man with the hat that you posted i got the chills.

When I got older around 16 or 17 i once realized i was dreaming in a dream and i tried to control it. I decided to try to make it exciting and scary then all of a sudden in my dream i saw the ugliest scariest reptilian looking demon dinosaur thing coming for me and i couldnt do anything i tried waking up and i couldnt, i kept trying and when i finally woke up I was paralyzed and i could only move my right foot and there was like a black shadow person holding me down and covering my mouth to where i couldnt breathe. This shadow was pinning me against the bed and it was impossible to get off. I felt like i was going to pass out or die because my heart and chest was hurting and then all of a sudden it was gone and i sprang out of bed gasping for air. Scared the living **** out of me. I told my mom and she said thats what you get for trying to control your dream and make it scary, all you did was invite the devil in.

Also on that alien talk that you guys were having Ive seen ufo's in clear day light a couple hundred feet above these apt complex that i used to live in. One of my best friends and I saw it when we were about 12 yrs old walking home from school. My friend said look a ufo and i didnt believe him of course but when i looked up there were 2 ufos right above the apartments. Im talking you could have probably hit them with a sling shot thats how low they were. The ones i saw were in clear day light and they were metallic kinda like really shiny chrome almost white at how bright they were and they made absolutely no sound, no sound at all they were just there suspended in the air above the apts. One was horizontal and the other one was diagonal to the ground. My memory is kind of hazy on what happened next but i just remember getting this feeling of overwhelming fear because i could see the craft and whatever the hell was inside could definitely see us too so the next thing i remember is me running as fast as ive ever ran to my apt. I didnt even remember about my friend or anything, I was just running. My friend ran too he was right behind me and he ran towards his apt. I went inside i told my older cousin who was at the time my babysitter and she didnt believe me. I grabbed my dads video recorder camera and i went outside to where i saw them and i started recording just to record even though they werent there anymore. When my dad got home i told him what happened and he believed me but his video recorder never worked again. My dad told me that when he was a little boy in mexico that he would see them in the parcelas way way up in the sky and the were cigar shaped.

I swear on everything I love that im not making any of this **** up. People often dont say what they experience out of fear of being ridiculed but i dont give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                What a trip man. I believe you though because ive seen some crazy **** that scares me but also intrigues me as weird as that sounds.

When i was a kid we used to live in apartments on the second floor and i remember vaguely that every time i would walk out of the apartment to go downstairs to play there would be a shadow man on the rail smoking a cigarette and he always reminded me of what the marlboro man looked like with a cowboy hat but he was all black like a shadow. He never did anything to me or scared me but I remember him. So when i saw that drawing of that shadow man with the hat that you posted i got the chills.

When I got older around 16 or 17 i once realized i was dreaming in a dream and i tried to control it. I decided to try to make it exciting and scary then all of a sudden in my dream i saw the ugliest scariest reptilian looking demon dinosaur thing coming for me and i couldnt do anything i tried waking up and i couldnt, i kept trying and when i finally woke up I was paralyzed and i could only move my right foot and there was like a black shadow person holding me down and covering my mouth to where i couldnt breathe. This shadow was pinning me against the bed and it was impossible to get off. I felt like i was going to pass out or die because my heart and chest was hurting and then all of a sudden it was gone and i sprang out of bed gasping for air. Scared the living **** out of me. I told my mom and she said thats what you get for trying to control your dream and make it scary, all you did was invite the devil in.

Also on that alien talk that you guys were having Ive seen ufo's in clear day light a couple hundred feet above these apt complex that i used to live in. One of my best friends and I saw it when we were about 12 yrs old walking home from school. My friend said look a ufo and i didnt believe him of course but when i looked up there were 2 ufos right above the apartments. Im talking you could have probably hit them with a sling shot thats how low they were. The ones i saw were in clear day light and they were metallic kinda like really shiny chrome almost white at how bright they were and they made absolutely no sound, no sound at all they were just there suspended in the air above the apts. One was horizontal and the other one was diagonal to the ground. My memory is kind of hazy on what happened next but i just remember getting this feeling of overwhelming fear because i could see the craft and whatever the hell was inside could definitely see us too so the next thing i remember is me running as fast as ive ever ran to my apt. I didnt even remember about my friend or anything, I was just running. My friend ran too he was right behind me and he ran towards his apt. I went inside i told my older cousin who was at the time my babysitter and she didnt believe me. I grabbed my dads video recorder camera and i went outside to where i saw them and i started recording just to record even though they werent there anymore. When my dad got home i told him what happened and he believed me but his video recorder never worked again. My dad told me that when he was a little boy in mexico that he would see them in the parcelas way way up in the sky and the were cigar shaped.

I swear on everything I love that im not making any of this **** up. People often dont say what they experience out of fear of being ridiculed but i dont give a ****.

yea thats called "the Hat Man" whats funny is that 2 of my ex gf have seen him before... with out ever even hearing that term.

and seriously alot of people see that thing... a lot of times with the hat. I wondering what it means or wtf is that thing.

I think you experienced Lucid dream and then got sleep paralyses

sleep paralyses fucking sucks. a lot of people have hallucination when they get it...

I wish I would've seen a UFO
                Last edited by LeG00N; 07-05-2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

This is a creepy wiki....

Basically these people live out in the woods

people say their house is haunted

the maid leaves because the house is haunted

they see footsteps leading towards their farm

no foots going back

they hear stuff in their attic

abunch of creepy stuff happens then one by one something lures them into the farm and kills them

one girl is still alive and tears her hair out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck

Last edited by LeG00N; 07-05-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

have you ever seen the movie The Fourth Kind? Because after I saw that i got kind of shook up about the ufo's i had seen as a kid. I now have to sleep with a glock under my pillow to feel somewhat comfortable and safe. You know what, its a trip when you see one because you kind of get stuck in this moment where your just looking at it then all of a sudden it hits you as to what youre actually looking at and it trips you the fucck out.

Comment

Working...
                    X