No announcement yet.

Squabbs back in the House!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squabbs back in the House!!

Don't come on here much if at all anymore, but just updated the av and sig... any questions?

How much do you squat?

Comment

What's you're weight nowadays? You set yourself some goals at one time I believe.

Comment

What medal/grappling competition did you win?

Comment

Squat is weak because im still getting the form down. i squat 315 down just passed parallel, bench 320 and deadlift 465.

i used to weigh 310 of fat, got down to 212. Started lifting and eating to put on muscle and bulked up to tbe 230's where im at now

i've won a bronze, silver and first place sword in my divisions at naga, and a bronze in adcc.

Comment

Congrats man.

I don't know much about naga, is that no-gi?

Comment

if ur an undefeated amateur, how many fights do u have?

Comment

NAGA = North American Grappling Association. They have gi and no gi. I won my first place in gi and the bronze and silver in no gi..

2-0 in ammy boxing, not alot but I've had 7 fights canceled IN A ROW. One of them, I was at the weigh in the day of and they said my blood pressure was too high and wouldnt let me fight.

sparred 26 different people though, including a prospect and a former champion, and had alot of street fights, so my im not exactly a nweb.

Comment

how dafuk did u get dat buffed? u been taking steroids?

Comment

give me a good bicep training program.tnx

Comment

Working...
                    X