Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans-The most fickle in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans are very much what have you done for me lately, everything changes from one fight to the next but it makes sense since in this sport guys can fade in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
      I could dig up 100's of threads of people saying not only would Froch lose against Abraham but he would get badly KO'd. Froch puts on a masterful peformance and now there is all kinds of excuses. I have read everything from "Abraham being too small for 168" to "Abraham is shot", i have even read "Abraham's heart not in it anymore" (LOL @ the last one). Its funny how with abit of hindsight people become boxing experts yet before the fight the very same people predicted Abraham would "destroy Froch".

Just eat some humble pie and admit you got it badly wrong and give Froch some credit because that was a masterclass he put on last night....
      Dig through all my threads and find one where I gave prince arthur any credit. You'll never find a single comment giving arthur any props. I've been calling him a hypejob since he beat Eastman. He was exposed as a punk against Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
      X