No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...dwalk-20131125

I was meant to do three episodes and I’ve ended up going a full four seasons, whatever it is – it’s amazing how far we went.

Comment

• Didn't expect any of that **** to happen. I thought the ending was gonna be pretty obvious with Nukky killing off his bro, Narcisse getting killed and Capone killing off his boss. None of that **** happened.

I like how a lot of stories were left open for next season unlike the previous seasons where they resolved most of the **** in the finale.

can't wait for next season!

Comment

• This show certainly doesn't come out of a Christian world where redemption and forgiveness exist. Harrow, Jimmy's mom, Chalky, all had to pay the price for their sins.

Notice that Margaret gets a new lease on life....new job, new apartment, possibly new
        BF.

Comment

• awesome episode. was not expecting those endings for most characters.
          RIP richard. really wish he would have survived and become nucky's right hand man. I mean nucky is about to lose his brother, kessler is gone, owen slater is gone, jimmy is gone, now he has some no line having fat ass as his right hand man unless he bumps eli's oldest up but he doesnt have enough street experience.

seems like being nucky's right hand man means a death sentence. a lot of great characters have been killed off. wish they could have kept some of them alive. at least that time period is filled with great legendary gangsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            This show certainly doesn't come out of a Christian world where redemption and forgiveness exist. Harrow, Jimmy's mom, Chalky, all had to pay the price for their sins.

Notice that Margaret gets a new lease on life....new job, new apartment, possibly new
            BF.
            yep i like that everything is coming back to them

good season, now we have to wait a year

Comment

• Why did they have to kill off Richard? The guys had a tough life, his face shot off, he's been quite lonely etc... then he gets married to a decent looking woman and is looking after Jimmy's kid. Could they not have let him go to his sister's with his new wife and let him be happy?! Feel bad for him, he was a beast of a man. R.I.P

Comment

• This show and Homeland were the best 2 shows on TV this year outside Breaking Bad. .

Comment

• What eli can't deal with is that Nucky is too much of a ****ing boss to ever stop winning. To ever stop being the king. It kills him because he's the older brother, yet he has to bow down to him.

I expect Nucky to up security again now that Chalky White broke through it so easily. Chalky is a mad dog that you can't kill but can kill you so he's a King in his own right, replacing the King that died.

Narcisse turned out to be the white man's *****, He should have never thought he was better than everybody.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-25-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      Why did they have to kill off Richard? The guys had a tough life, his face shot off, he's been quite lonely etc... then he gets married to a decent looking woman and is looking after Jimmy's kid. Could they not have let him go to his sister's with his new wife and let him be happy?! Feel bad for him, he was a beast of a man. R.I.P
                      As much as I like him, he also had sins to pay for

Can't wait for next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X