No announcement yet.

The Korean Zombie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Korean Zombie

I was pretty impressed with this dude. Showed great chin and I thought he won all 3 rounds. Wasn't the most technical fight ever but god damn it was entertaining...

One of the most entertaining fights I have ever seen. Bring on the rematch!

Comment

I am such a stickler for good technique, but after years of watching MMA stand-up, I've lowered my standards and actually enjoyed this particular fight, lol.

But, watching the Korean fighter last night, he didn't seem to have a particular style, I couldn't really tell if he was more of a stand-up guy, ground fighter, or maybe a jack of all trades.

One thing is for sure, he's sloppy as hell( so was Garcia), and he likes to fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        I am such a stickler for good technique, but after years of watching MMA stand-up, I've lowered my standards and actually enjoyed this particular fight, lol.

But, watching the Korean fighter last night, he didn't seem to have a particular style, I couldn't really tell if he was more of a stand-up guy, ground fighter, or maybe a jack of all trades.

One thing is for sure, he's sloppy as hell( so was Garcia), and he likes to fight, lol.
        He's less sloppy than Garcia IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          He's less sloppy than Garcia IMO...
          I don't know, man. It's hard to make that distinction, it's really hard to tell between those two, lol.

All I know is this, it gives me hope that I can do it too, when I see that, that level of skill is allowed on Primetime t.v., jeezus, it's really hard on the eyes as a hardcore fan, ya feel me.

Comment

I don't know, man. It's hard to make that distinction, it's really hard to tell between those two, lol.

All I know is this, it gives me hope that I can do it too, when I see that, that level of skill is allowed on Primetime t.v., jeezus, it's really hard on the eyes as a hardcore fan, ya feel me.
            I'd rather watch the technique of Silva or Aldo any day, but for entertainment purposes that was great.....

Comment

I'd rather watch the technique of Silva or Aldo any day, but for entertainment purposes that was great.....
              Of course, sloppiness is one thing, but ****, atleast hit the f**kin' target. hehe

Comment

He's a MT artist who uses a karate stance to cause confusion. His judo is amazing.

Comment

This fight is the equivalent of Griffin/Bonnar in a way.

Sloppy, fun, action filled fight and being it was free on ****e, it could bring the attention to the WEC that it deserves.

However, there is no way in hell Garcia won that fight.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with this dude. Showed great chin and I thought he won all 3 rounds. Wasn't the most technical fight ever but god damn it was entertaining...

i missed this fight, but one of my boys didnt. i heard the "korean zombie" won, but got a ****ty decision against him.

i am really sick of BS decisions, if this was one, i am glad i didnt see it.

화이팅!! AJA! korean zombie!

how did he get that nickname btw?

Comment

Working...
                    X