Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 3rd 2010 marks the formal excecution of Roy Jones.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 3rd 2010 marks the formal excecution of Roy Jones.

What time is it?

Most likely.

I can't believe I'm gonna spend money on this to most likely watch Roy just get destroyed.

If Roy somehow pulled this off it would probably the best moment of my boxing fan life.

Comment

I'd love to see Roy Jones win, Hopkins would go into depression.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Most likely.

I can't believe I'm gonna spend money on this to most likely watch Roy just get destroyed.

If Roy somehow pulled this off it would probably the best moment of my boxing fan life.
        I can't believe it either.

This ppv is for suckers.

Roy Jones is gonna get sonned.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          What time is it?
          formal execution? you gotta be kidding me...tarver did that years ago...

Comment

Yep, he's gonna execute the perfect gameplan to beat Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Man y'all can't write off Roy to quickly in this fight. As corny as it sounds every great fighter does have that one great fight left in him and there's no doubt that in his prime Roy was one of the best. If Roy is going to have his last great fight, this is his oppurtunity and who better to have it against than your rival for almost two decades. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually turned out to be a decent fight. Probably turn out better than the 60 bucks I wasted watching Pacquiao hit a human punching bag for 12 rounds.

Comment

The day of fraudery. May 5 is cinco de mayo and April 3rd should be remembered as *****wet Hopkins shameful attempt to have a win so he can claim to being greater than Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthless_00 View Post
                  Man y'all can't write off Roy to quickly in this fight. As corny as it sounds every great fighter does have that one great fight left in him and there's no doubt that in his prime Roy was one of the best. If Roy is going to have his last great fight, this is his oppurtunity and who better to have it against than your rival for almost two decades. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually turned out to be a decent fight. Probably turn out better than the 60 bucks I wasted watching Pacquiao hit a human punching bag for 12 rounds.
                  Bro Roy Jones hasn't beaten a good fighter in his prime since 2003. Thats 7 years. He is not going to win this fight and Hopkins deserves -100% credit for taking this fight and winning.

Comment

YA'LL MUSTA FORGOT!

Comment

Working...
                    X