No announcement yet.

los pinoys me atacaron lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The 6* General View Post
    pinoy insults a puerto rican. puerto rican insult a different pinoy. pinoy insult a different puerto rican and so on............. it keeps on repeating. a person has to do is just dont pay attention to it.
    why are you in red? you seem reasonable. yea you are right... Im out...

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
      why are you in red? you seem reasonable. yea you are right... Im out...
      Talisayen and rob_tc should just make love because we only have 3 years left before the world ends..............

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
        if we're 2nd class citizens, then you guys would be..?

no, no, wait let me guess. you people like to swim. lol.
        swimming is good cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
          Look *******, first of all, I looked and did the same thing you would do for your fellow pinoy if you saw someone denigrating your place or culture.

But unlike you, I kept my cool until some one like 6* general showed me what really happend...
          or did you miss that part of the thread??? like you told me before, read the whole thread
          Then why you assumed that peyk started it? You need to look at the whole picture before pointing your freaking fingers to a pinoy. Peyk never started the race bull****. *******

Comment

How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:36 PM Talisayen ****ing idiot
            How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:32 PM peyk-peyk <>
            How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 08:54 PM kadyo red............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

cuando hoy veo el user cp, veo tres k's rojas de un post que habia hecho ayer. y yo q raro, ni siquiera el topico lo habian bumped hoy.. anyways, busque el post history de uno de ellos y miren lo que encontre ! lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=315729

y en ese mismo thread alguien dejo mi post para que me dejaran mala rep.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=18

un thread en donde buscan posts de gente que no le va a pacquiao y los pinoys te dejan red k en grupo. jajaja. que cabrones.

y lo que dije en el post fue esto nada mas :

"there's no point in believing anything until we see what happens november 14th. there's just no point. we can hear and choose to believe pacquiao knocked out two heavyweights at once in sparring but if he loses november 14th.. what purpose did it serve?

same with cotto (before the pachugging species stomp and dry hump me)."

ni hable mal de pacquiao y hasta hice una aclaracion que lo mismo con cotto para que supieran que no le estaba tirando a pacquiao. que maricones. asi q si mis panas boricuas y hermanos latinos me podrian dar pal de green k se los agradeceria y si me ayudaran a darle red k a ellos mejor todavia.
            you're red ****er

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              Then why you assumed that peyk started it? You need to look at the whole picture before pointing your freaking fingers to a pinoy. Peyk never started the race bull****. *******
              are you filipino sir?

Comment

you're red ****er
                lol, should i be sad? okay wait... oh noez i'm in red!!

lol who cares. if anything i can keep bashing pinoys more freely.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                  are you filipino sir?
                  My girlfriend is pinay? Why?

Comment

lol, should i be sad? okay wait... oh noez i'm in red!!

lol who cares. if anything i can keep bashing pinoys more freely.

go for it!!! i would really enjoy it!!!

Comment

My girlfriend is pinay? Why?
                      just asking, that's all :good:.

Comment

Working...
                      X