Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray not done mutha****as. Bye bye Peyton.

Comment

• What? Peyton Manning choked? The Broncos weren't that good? No way!

Regular season warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        What? Peyton Manning choked? The Broncos weren't that good? No way!

Regular season warrior.
        Been saying this all week and all the bandwagon Broncos fans were already talking SB. Well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Never seen double overtime in the NFL, but it looks like they're about to do it.
          There was a Rams-Panthers playoff game in the early or mid-2000s that went two or three overtimes. Great game, Steve Smith won it with a long ass catch and run TD.

Comment

• I wonder what excuse Manning fanboys will come up with this time

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Been saying this all week and all the bandwagon Broncos fans were already talking SB. Well deserved.
              Me too. Had a bet ready with original for the AFC Championship game. I'm a hundred times more scared of the Texans and Ravens than the Broncos.

Problem is, my Pats will probably choke tomorrow too. Since I just talked sh**, I expect the same if Brady is anything less than perfect.

Comment

• I don't know if I'm relieved that we have Ravens next instead of Manning or worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                  I don't know if I'm relieved that we have Ravens next instead of Manning or worried.
                  Should be worried. The Ray Lewis retirement tour is no joke. They desperately want to win for him.

Comment

• Credit to Flacco, he came to play today.

Pats fans, don't get too confident. Texans wont roll over like last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      Yeah. Yet they were completely ignoring how many bad teams they were beating. Come into the playoffs and Manning chokes yet again.

Interesting fact, Peyton Manning has now tied Brett Favre for most playoff losses. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X