horn
    vargas
    timmy 3 TIMES
    rios
    alcherry
    margarito
    clottey
    Slh +
    a ton of farmers and food vendors.......
    imagine if this was mays ledger !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Where is your evidence of that? JMM has said for years that Floyd was better than Manny. ESPN would also disagree with that statement of yours.
      Floyd fans make laugh. They always go on about pac fans crying pacs victim 48.
      But floyd fans crying jmm thinks pacs best of this era is comparable now. It's even worse. It's ok for pac fans to cry pacs no48 as they thought pac won. What right do floyd fans have for denying jmm his opinion.? Very controlling and dictators are floods fans. Floyd fans acting as if they are shocked and feigning surprise jmm would think pac is greater? Acting is the operative word

Jmm said it in a ring amazing interview last year sometime.
      There are literally a hundred reasons why he could think pac is greater. He likes pacs resume how he beat morales and Barrera. He likes he's got 8 division titles. He's impressed how he beat cotto and Hatton easier. He didn't like floyds win against pac perhaps and also against Castillo and maidana in first fights. He may of thought floyd lost badly. Jmm may think floyd is a cherry picker who always tried to get advantages.

Pac was physically greater jmm implied. Fighting pac was abattle of survival whereas flood was just tricky, does everything to try not fight and engage.
      All you need to do is bump up the best I've faced thread to realise it's not always who you think it might be
      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-14-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd fans make laugh. They always go on about pac fans crying pacs victim 48.
        But floyd fans crying jmm thinks pacs best of this era is comparable now. It's even worse. It's ok for pac fans to cry pacs no48 as they thought pac won. What right do floyd fans have for denying jmm his opinion.? Very controlling and dictators are floods fans. Floyd fans acting as if they are shocked and feigning surprise jmm would think pac is greater? Acting is the operative word

Jmm said it in a ring amazing interview last year sometime.
        There are literally a hundred reasons why he could think pac is greater. He likes pacs resume how he beat morales and Barrera. He likes he's got 8 division titles. He's impressed how he beat cotto and Hatton easier. He didn't like floyds win against pac perhaps and also against Castillo and maidana in first fights. He may of thought floyd lost badly. Jmm may think floyd is a cherry picker who always tried to get advantages.

Pac was physically greater jmm implied. Fighting pac was abattle of survival whereas flood was just tricky, does everything to try not fight and engage.
        All you need to do is bump up the best I've faced thread to realise it's not always who you think it might be
        Do you have a link to back up your claims? I've heard JMM say Floyd was better than Manny several times and can provide links to it. Where did JMM say any of the bullshit you are spewing?

Comment

Do you have a link to back up your claims? I've heard JMM say Floyd was better than Manny several times and can provide links to it. Where did JMM say any of the bullshit you are spewing?
          Ha ha isn't PAC being no48 enough for you? You need jmm to think Floyd is best of this era as well- do you?
          Again jmm said it in an interview in ring mag last year. It was a best I faced type interview. I'm sure you can get it somewhere back issues or something if it means that much to you.
          Why is it only you challenging the validity of it? Most Floyd fans are probably quietly aware of it but don't want reminding of it. I suggest you do the same

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Ha ha isn't PAC being no48 enough for you? You need jmm to think Floyd is best of this era as well- do you?
            Again jmm said it in an interview in ring mag last year. It was a best I faced type interview. I'm sure you can get it somewhere back issues or something if it means that much to you.
            Why is it only you challenging the validity of it? Most Floyd fans are probably quietly aware of it but don't want reminding of it. I suggest you do the same
            I didn't bring up JMM's opinion as an arguing pint, you did! I merely stated facts. Floyd beat Manny and Marquez and retired undefeated. Therefore he's the best.

Comment

I didn't bring up JMM's opinion as an arguing pint, you did! I merely stated facts. Floyd beat Manny and Marquez and retired undefeated. Therefore he's the best.
              That isn't really enough. You have to take account competitio. Historical accomplishment. Risks. Which Manny had far better competition and risk taking resume.

Comment

• horn
                vargas
                timmy 3 TIMES
                rios
                alcherry
                margarito
                clottey
                Slh +
                a ton of farmers and food vendors......

lucky for pac fiends, may opted to play the role of the bad guy. if may was the humble grinning type.......

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    horn
                    vargas
                    timmy 3 TIMES
                    rios
                    alcherry
                    margarito
                    clottey
                    Slh +
                    a ton of farmers and food vendors......

lucky for pac fiends, may opted to play the role of the bad guy. if may was the humble grinning type.......
                    Floyd's tough guy role is just as fake as Manny's good guy routine.

Manny slapped a grown man for not fluffing his rice fast enough

Comment

That fool will be back with something else stupid after he figures out you just pushed of the cliff.

Comment

Working...
                      X