Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cus D'mato was 20 yrs younger how would Tysons career turned out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post

and Sky Sports said about Haye in the Ruiz fight that "he's the fastest heavyweight ever."...
    I think it was "the fastest heavyweight since Ali" or something similar. LOL.

Sky Sports' commentary team is just a clueless homer cheerleading section, though.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
      I think it was "the fastest heavyweight since Ali" or something similar. LOL.

Sky Sports' commentary team is just a clueless homer cheerleading section, though.
      they really are man, they give me a headache when watching the fights, i always end up watching the fight muted.

great comments you put in here by the way bro. good stuff.

Comment

they really are man, they give me a headache when watching the fights, i always end up watching the fight muted.
        Same for me, man, I crave for HBO and Showtime even when we get the big fights televised over here. The Sky Sports team and their rotten bulldog pride are unbearable,

Comment

Tyson would of ****ed it up at some point, but his natural ability is what I'll always remember him for.

Comment

and Sky Sports said about Haye in the Ruiz fight that "he's the fastest heavyweight ever."...
            In that GIF tyson was 15 years old and 190ish pounds, not a HW.

Ali and patterson were faster than tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              In that GIF tyson was 15 years old and 190ish pounds, not a HW.

Ali and patterson were faster than tyson.
              Oh for sure Ali was faster. i'm not that much into Patterson, so i wouldn't know.

but i just thought it was crazy. And Tyson was still pretty f-in fast in the ring at the HW's

Comment

Working...
              X