Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd left Top Rank to duck Margarito...left GBP to duck Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
    When pac accept full random drug test then you can say Floyd is ducking pac! it been proven that Floyd and magarito didn’t fight because of money issues. Some boxing writers so uniformed is fucking embarrassing!.
    truth hurts doesnt it

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      dougie is such an idiot
      c'mon now..
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=376668

Comment

why is it that *****s...everytime some boxing journalists criticize floyd their instant defense is to attack pac? it's weird at the same time extremely stupid.

Comment

This is classic. I would seriously consider a new identity after this..Really, this has to be the most laughable **** i have heard in years.

i wonder if this guy has nightmares about this thread.

Comment

I would expect something like that from a guy who himself defends Margaputo. If he's willing to stand by Margs then he's willing to get t'bagged by Pacs pressure. Dougies still pissed that his "mosley ko fraud gayweather" didn't come true. Just remember Arum was at one point claiming Floyd was the greatest fighter he ever saw since SRL, why the hell should we believe what he and any other objective boxing writer says. Floyd is staying silent, why PAC throws his morals and "peoples champ" label out the door with accepting this fight.

Comment

*****S : "Bu bu bu bu but Floyd never lost!"
              "Fisher never fought in his life,he aint no boxing expert dawg"!
              "Fisher Tell that to Floyd s face "

Comment

Arum said it would be easier to get it done with King then with GBP.

So... how is Doug making sense here?

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
                  Arum said it would be easier to get it done with King then with GBP.

So... how is Doug making sense here?
                  Arum was obviously wrong.

DON KING few days ago said he wont force lil Floyd to fight p4p number 1 FOTD PACQUIAO!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    from Dougie's FAT Friday mailbag
                    Posted Aug. 13, 2010 at 02:32am
                    By Doug Fischer

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2208/doug...riday_mailbag/
                    Doug can have his opinions but I wish he and some of the posters on this board would just be honest about what they would do in that situation.

If you had an offer on the table for $8 mil for Margarito and more money for Baldomir ALL of you, doug included, fight Baldomir for more money and the lineal undisputed ww title. If Bob told you there wasn't $20 mil for an ODH fight what would you do? Stay with Bob and say ok I'll fight tony/Cotto or spend $750k to buy out the contract and make $25 mil fighting ODH.

Comment

i dont like Fisher's ugly horse face

Comment

Working...
                      X