Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Rooting For Diaz For The Sake Of....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Rooting For Diaz For The Sake Of....

Seeing Amere Con finally fight 1 of the Jr.WW he promised to fight after the Paulie fight.

I'm a big fan of Marquez then i am Diaz but he's got nothing to accomplish, yeah he's looking to be the first Mexican to be a 4 division world champion but realistically i can't see that happening. He wasn't THAT great in their first bout & god knows what Mayweather took out of him, from here it's only decline in terms of Marquez skills not improvement.

If Juan Diaz beats Marquez, we'll more likely see a 3rd bout between them & forcing Amere Con hopefully to fight 1 of the top Jr.WW in the fall but i wouldn't be surprised if he picked a LW again.

I would love to see another GBP plan back fire lol

The thought creeped up into my mind bu I am too big a fan of JMM to want to see him get his ass kicked. Amir doesn't have much longer to hold out though. After JMM it's Maidana or STFU.

Comment

I am rooting for Diaz. The reason being is that, well, I know him. He was a classmate of mine at the University of Houston Downtown. I'm a big Marquez fan as well though. If Marquez wasn't fighting Diaz, I'd be rooting for him as I was when he fought Mayweather, Pacquiao, etc. Also, I would like to see Amir fight a top JWW like Maidana, Alexander, or Bradley.

Comment

I'm barely edging for Diaz to win this fight. For alot of the reasons described above. I enjoy watching both fighters, and I hope this fight is an all out war.

That being said I really don't want to see Khan-Marquez. I don't want to see the fight, I don't want to see the threads about it, I don't want to hear the hype that Khan will get after he destroys Marquez, I just don't want to imagine it.

So lets hope for a Diaz win and a Diaz-Marquez III fight to keep the travesty of Khan-Marquez from happening.

Comment

I don't want to see Marquez-Con happen at all costs if i have to be honest.

Comment

i was rooting for seņor pee pee to win but after he started talking smack about manny , i hope he looses and looses badley

Comment

Working...
            X