Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow! more african american support for pacman!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    Well am sorry. Am just being a *******, I can't help my self young felow.
    as i said you are 10 times worst than a *******.... and you stink

Comment

WTF is so racist about that? Can't I be a *******? jeezzzz!
      You're Cottard AKA black hater. I'm not even black but don't worry. I'll get the most people I can get to report your ignorant ass. And stop PMing me with death threats before I make you take a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        You're Cottard AKA black hater. I'm not even black but don't worry. I'll get the most people I can get to report your ignorant ass. And stop PMing me with death threats before I make you take a knee.
        lmao.... ask him to bend over, he might be stinking though... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          lol @ death threads. Your just a weak ass snitch, you ain't even a man!

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
            The African American are fully behind Floyd like the Pinoy community is behind Pac
            Percentage wise it doesn't compare.

There are a higher percentage of African Americans who hate on floyd than pinoys that hate on Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
              This is why black people need to own their own Major Media cause our own people are being brainwashed by these nonblack owned media sources.The vast Majority of those fighters that the non-black owned media cliam that Floyd ducked actually ducked Floyd:Shane Mosley,Acelino Frietas,Hatton(before Hatton got the balls to fight Floyd)Cotto at 140,Leonard Dorin,Paul Spadafora and numerous others.After Zab lost to Baldomir Floyd even offered Margarito a fight but Margarito turned it down cause he had a fight sign already with shotgun Gomez.Marg could have gave the guy step aside money to fight Floyd which was a big opportunity for him.

Why did`nt the Media jump on those facts and talk about it alot?

You see black people this is what happens when you don`t own ****.

Comment

Well am sorry. Am just being a *******, I can't help my self young felow.
                u cant help yourself from sayin those offensive things? u just proved yourself to be racist. this is my last reply to you.

Comment

I'm half afican american and half pinoy.

My dad's afro-american and he likes Pacquiao more than Mayweather. My dad also calls Floyd, Gayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
                    I'm half afican american and half pinoy.

My dad's afro-american and he likes Pacquiao more than Mayweather. My dad also calls Floyd, Gayweather.
                    alt of kupal chups.... silence please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                      Percentage wise it doesn't compare.

There are a higher percentage of African Americans who hate on floyd than pinoys that hate on Manny.
                      pretty much. its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X