Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now this is what i call a good ending. **papoose style voice**

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      even though jay-z is not christian, i dont think he dislikes jesus. he wears a jesus piece, i just think he has his own personal relationship with god. thats actually how jay described it....he said he believes in god, but not so much organized religion. i think jay does have a good heart and i dont believe he worships satan.

lolololololol!

Comment

Jay being honest 'Jesus isn't gonna save you from the streets"

Jay's always been that way "Never praid to God I prayed to Gatti"

"Never read the Qura'n or Islamic scriptures

I like Jay because he is one of the few rappers to giver credit to himself without enlisting a God etc.. to do it for him..

Comment

Oh BtW these Pastors are looking to make MONEY off of Jay-Z.. They even sell Dvd's for the gullible minded into making people believe he worships the devil etc..

Very clever way of making money off of Hip Hop by discrediting,and once you say a rapper is an enemy of "Christ"..

Comment

Originally posted by Thawisejester View Post

I like Jay because he is one of the few rappers to giver credit to himself without enlisting a God etc.. to do it for him..
            Jay has said that he believes in God, and that what he does is a God given talent. And thats not true, remember in "Lucky Me", he said put mercy on this court and my faith in God." thats just one example

Comment

"...Heaven knows that I've made my mistakes
              Thank God, what a guy as I say my grace..."-Jay-Z

Comment

People who aint Christians and dont believe in God probably get boners when they hear some of these lines

Oh BtW these Pastors are looking to make MONEY off of Jay-Z.. They even sell Dvd's for the gullible minded into making people believe he worships the devil etc..

Very clever way of making money off of Hip Hop by discrediting,and once you say a rapper is an enemy of "Christ"..
                Very true...I dont believe so in this case, but Jay-Z has been a victim of this. One of the signs of the end of times is an increasing number of false prophets. Its sickening what people will do for money. Now we got false prophets attacking other false prophets :laugh:

Comment

Jay-Z is not christian. But he still believes in God. I respect his opinion, although I disagree as im a catholic. Everyone has their own beliefs. Some rappers like Wu-Tang arnt big on Jesus either. They are 5%s but its ok, its their beliefs. I just like their music.

Comment

I dont know mayne, Jay-z does talk about God sometimes but he also has alotta satanic symbols and references in his music. There has been many men throughout history that have said they believed in God but did things such as cheating, stealing, and killing. Catholic Churches used to kill people who chose to go the science route instead of believing in God. This was back in the 1600's, possibly both before and after that as well.

I have no problem with listening to rappers that are 5 percenters or belong to different religious beliefs, the only thing I cant listen to is when rappers go directly at Jesus...whether it be Nas on live at the bbq, Prodigy on Pearly Gates, or Jay-z on empire state of mind...I cant make any exceptions, even if its part of a double or possibly triple entendre. I listen to rappers and I like their music, but at the end of the day Im a Jesus Stan. I dont get offended by what these rappers say, I just pray for them...that they can find Jesus. Jesus said himself that the gate to heaven is very narrow, the only way in is through him. Everyone has a chance to accept Jesus at some point in their life. From the perspective of a non-believer (not my perspective), its worth trying to find him. Hes the only one that says he will save us and promise us eternal life. He took a beating, and resisted more temptation then we can imagine, while he was on that cross so that he can save us. When Jay-z says that Jesus cant save you, thats disrespectful to say the least. But anyways, no other religious leader, prophet, or person who is worshipped promised the same things that Jesus has, which is why i think its worth a shot for the non believers reading this, to open their hearts and try to find Jesus. I might have some aethiests, evolutionists, or whoever...backlash at me for writing this, but if one person finds Jesus from reading what I have wrote...that will be one of my biggest victories in my life.

In terms of talent, Jay-z has been influential to me...hes one of the most creative and skilled rappers ever. I didnt at any point, and wont at any point deny that. I will continue to listen to him because i do greatly appreciate his skill, I just pray that he stops playing with the devil and finds Jesus.
                    Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 11-30-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

not sure whats going any more. first you said you dont think jay-z is a devil worshipper, and thats what I said. now your saying well he might be. well so may alot of rappers, who knows? bottomline is i dont think he is. its almost like your mad that i'm still a fan of jay-z....i cant figure out whats going on now? are you saying i'm not a real christ believer? i dont get what that post was for^

Comment

Working...
                      X