California Wildfires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] California Wildfires

This **** is bad.

Basically a nightmare scenario come true.

Yeah. I heard two old folks got roasted. Why do people live in those areas?

Comment

I'm sure with all the upstanding illegals doing their fair share cali won't need any funds from federal government.
      I have been told that all the illegals are a major boost to the state and economy is super strong due to them so they should be able to afford some firefighting.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah. I heard two old folks got roasted. Why do people live in those areas?
        Funny people always say that.

When I was getting ready to head out to Texas after Harvey, and Maria was getting ready to pound Florida, my dad in Oregon (forestland) was saying the same thing about Florida.

When I was in Tokyo for the 2011 earthquake/tsunami/nuclear catastrophy, people said the same thing about Japan.

Where do you suggest living to be away from natural disasters?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Funny people always say that.

When I was getting ready to head out to Texas after Harvey, and Maria was getting ready to pound Florida, my dad in Oregon (forestland) was saying the same thing about Florida.

When I was in Tokyo for the 2011 earthquake/tsunami/nuclear catastrophy, people said the same thing about Japan.

Where do you suggest living to be away from natural disasters?
          Every year there are forrest fires in that region, right?

That's Harvey in Texas was a rare event.

Florida and the Caribbean are use to hurricanes so we build accordingly plus most Caribbean people don't have anywhere else to go.

Tokyo was a rare event too.

Comment

They maybe regular these fires, but not as bad as this???

America is being hit with Tragedy after Tragedy....

Comment

Fuggin lefty liberal millennials to blame no doubt

Comment

Where are all of the concerned/vocal citizens on this site who were crying about Puerto Rico, Florida and Houston? Wonder why they aren't as concerned about Trump helping the folks in Northern California. Where's the outrage from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and all of the SJWs on here who were suddenly losing sleep over the residents of Puerto Rico who they never gave two bits about in their entire lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I'm sure with all the upstanding illegals doing their fair share cali won't need any funds from federal government.
                  I have been told that all the illegals are a major boost to the state and economy is super strong due to them so they should be able to afford some firefighting.
                  Come next year when weed is fully legal, the Feds will be asking Ca for a bailout.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    This **** is bad.

Basically a nightmare scenario come true.
                    California has always suffered wildfires, oddly though over the past couple years the media has provided little detail on how they started as to before. Its like do these fires just start themselves? Im no conspiracy theorists but I find it odd that these fires flare up right before the santa ana winds start.

Comment

Working...
                    X