• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You yanks better be here when wilder gets knocked the f out

Joshua will murder this bum, his record is full of cab drivers

Who is wilder going to target next ? Uber drivers

Fake ass biatch who is all talk and no fight

Such an overrated bum, his boxing iq is awful and he fights like an amateur, yet you fan boys are makin wilder out to be some force despite his resume sucking so bad

Joshua with less than 20 fights has a better resume

You all need to drink some coffee and wake up, I expect you all to vanish when he is sent to sleep

Hopefully Fury and Vitali come out of retirement so AJ gets good pay days before Wilder knocks him the fuck out...

Comment

There is a reason why Wilder fights guys ranked 50 he don't want to get the F knock out. Stiverne rank 1 is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Joshua will murder this bum, his record is full of cab drivers

Who is wilder going to target next ? Uber drivers

Fake ass biatch who is all talk and no fight

Such an overrated bum, his boxing iq is awful and he fights like an amateur, yet you fan boys are makin wilder out to be some force despite his resume sucking so bad

Joshua with less than 20 fights has a better resume

You all need to drink some coffee and wake up, I expect you all to vanish when he is sent to sleep
        I'm actually having a nice cuppa right now. I'm American and despise Wilder. The difference between the UK (you) and the US (me) is I don't give a fùck that a fighter is from our neighborhood.

You people rep UK fighters just because their UK. We don't do that here. We don't rep US fighters just cuz we live around the way.

I give full respect to Hearn for making his way over the pond and trying to break your gay as fùck traditions of homecooking.

Btw, why is Joshua trying to get Wilder so far down the road? Why not snipe him out now? UK doesn't need to make it big, Joshua is already big and can sell out an arena.

Comment

Joshua is ducking Wilder. Even said so himself. Wilder puts Joshua down hard...

Comment

Anthony slow yall. Believe me. He ain't have no legs, no head movement. He gassin yall. He huffin and puffin. Trust me. I finna wreck him. He been had bums and old men. This a whole new level right here. This some Mark Breland vs. Lloyd Honeyhands type of shit. I'm Mark Breland. He goin down fast and hard. Lord have mercy, he taste my right hand. I got this. Trust me yall. He mine.

Comment

Joshua is a ****en PED bum. He's trash and a media creation created by Hearn. The man never even truly earned his Gold medal. He received A gift decision. He was stopped in the AM's by a ****en bum in Dillan Whyte, and made his name off of a 41 year old Wlad. The bum doesn't want to fight Wilder. Delay delay delay. His comments the other day told us everything. He's scared. He wants to make Hearn money and keep facing inferior and old comp and not unify the titles that he never earned. Scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                ...He ain't have no legs..
                Deontay, youre my boy and all, Im riding with you against Joshua, but you're literally the last person to be talking about someone not having legs

Comment

lfc19titles is a bandwagon jumping muppet. However, Anthony Joshua will pulverise Deontay Wilder.

Comment

I think you are referring to the man who Deontay Wilder gives nightmares. The man that Deontay Wilder makes wake up in cold sweats at night.

The same man that Deontay Wilder make soil his pants at the mere mentioning of his name. Not a chance in this lifetime. Wilder stops him in less than 85 seconds of the first round due to fear.

Comment

Working...
                    X