Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Oh... fuçk me. Naw, fuçk you. You're too fuçking stupid to understand that it isn't just about race. You're too fuçking stupid to understand that not standing for the anthem is symbolic of not standing for the country. You're too fuçking stupid to understand there's a time and place for everything. If those honkeys showed up to work at Wal-Mart with their flag, damn right they should fired. Do you want to go to Wal-Mart and see employees "expressing their first amendment rights"?

You keep talking about the confederates. They had a problem with the U.S. and went to war with the U.S. Are these athletes ready for war?
    But honoring people who were so anti-American that they went to war against the country isn't symbolic of not standing for the country huh? I understand all the lies that you're telling I'm just not accepting them regardless of how many times you repeat them. The same people crying accusing the athletes of not standing for the country have no problem defending whites who marched the streets to protest the removal of a statue honoring an enemy to America while chanting slogans of enemies to America. There are several white confederate supporters in the governemrnt including the current president. Honoring the confederacy directly contradicts honoring America, you cant do both, yet nobody accuses them of not standing for the country. This has everything to do with race. The players are protesting because of racial injustice and the people who oppose them are mostly white people who don't have a problem with the racial injustice. You're just a ****ing p*ssy who doesn't have the courage to admit the truth.

Comment

• If the flag represents cops and military, then its time to admit we live in a police state, and you are ok with it.

Humans>>>>>>>>>>>>flags. If you don’t have a problem with unarmed Black men still getting killed, in 2017, then you should just claim your klan hood. The job of police is to arrest individuals, not mete out the punishment.

Not a single protest in the past couple of hundreds of years have stopped cops from treating minorities different.

But you’re mad because someone is quietly kneeling. Sack a dack. Black people affected by this, I kneel with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        But honoring people who were so anti-American that they went to war against the country isn't symbolic of not standing for the country huh? I understand all the lies that you're telling I'm just not accepting them regardless of how many times you repeat them. The same people crying accusing the athletes of not standing for the country have no problem defending whites who marched the streets to protest the removal of a statue honoring an enemy to America while chanting slogans of enemies to America. There are several white confederate supporters in the governemrnt including the current president. Honoring the confederacy directly contradicts honoring America, you cant do both, yet nobody accuses them of not standing for the country. This has everything to do with race. The players are protesting because of racial injustice and the people who oppose them are mostly white people who don't have a problem with the racial injustice. You're just a ****ing p*ssy who doesn't have the courage to admit the truth.
        This has to do with manner of protest, time and place, not race. The flag isn't even relevant to the issue, unless you believe that it is promoted, endorsed, and sanctioned by the US government. You know, the one with blacks in every branch of the federal govt. I guess Obama, Clarence Thomas, and the Congressional Black Caucus are just a bunch of Uncle Toms going along with whitey.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          This has to do with manner of protest, time and place, not race.
          You prove my point with every post. When whites deny that this is about race they basically expose their own racism. Nobody believes this lie and the only people who go along with it are people who are racist themselves. Obviously this is about race. You've got black pro athletes protesting while telling you that the issue is racial terrorism by police, and you've got a segment of the white community opposing them led by trump. Why deny the obvious truth?

It's quite telling that whites like trump are more offended by athletes taking a knee than they are about blacks being killed by police. The sight of black athletes taking a knee during the anthem just enrages people like trump, but the sight of tamir rice being gunned down by police didn't move them at all. Why does the sight of black athletes taking a knee during the anthem bother you more than the sight of tamir rice, Eric garner, or philando castile being killed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            You prove my point with every post. When whites deny that this is about race they basically expose their own racism. Nobody believes this lie and the only people who go along with it are people who are racist themselves. Obviously this is about race. You've got black pro athletes protesting while telling you that the issue is racial terrorism by police, and you've got a segment of the white community opposing them led by trump. Why deny the obvious truth?

It's quite telling that whites like trump are more offended by athletes taking a knee than they are about blacks being killed by police. The sight of black athletes taking a knee during the anthem just enrages people like trump, but the sight of tamir rice being gunned down by police didn't move them at all. Why does the sight of black athletes taking a knee during the anthem bother you more than the sight of tamir rice, Eric garner, or philando castile being killed?
            Someone posted on another thread that they took a psychology class and learned different people see the same things differently. This is the case here. You saw a black athlete. I saw a 49er. You saw a protest about black people. I saw a protest against all Americans. You saw a man standing up by kneeling. I saw a man refusing to stand up by kneeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              1)If the flag represents cops and military, then its time to admit we live in a police state, and you are ok with it.

2)Humans>>>>>>>>>>>>flags. If you don’t have a problem with unarmed Black men still getting killed, in 2017, then you should just claim your klan hood. The job of police is to arrest individuals, not mete out the punishment.

3)Not a single protest in the past couple of hundreds of years have stopped cops from treating minorities different.

4)But you’re mad because someone is quietly kneeling. Sack a dack. Black people affected by this, I kneel with you.
              PTI ....

1) a ''police state'' is what keeps countries from being barbaric. imagine a city without law enforcement. asking people to police themselves is a joke.

2) too many people have died so we would have the freedom to burn our flag. no one is saying its ok to shoot ANYONE whos unarmed. but when a certain race feels the ensuing rioting and looting is justified, well, it makes matters worse.

3) for the overwhelming majority of the time, you dont break the law, you wont encounter the police. YES, shlt happens and gets blown out of proportion. doctors are fncking up all the time, should we stop going ?

4) you didnt quote anyone so i dont know who you say is mad. this kneeling crap is nonsense. its a fad. started out because one guy was bitter that he lost his starting qb job. when he was starting, he NEVER mentioned the word ''oppressed'' while in uniform. NO ONE DID ! he pouted on the bench and used some ******ed ''this for the the oppressed people'' line. the sheeple ate that shlt up.

i wonder what happens when nfl season is over

Comment

• I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.

- Colon Kaepernick

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.4f98c41c5934

Fck him and fck you too if you agree with him.

Comment

• Comment

the disgruntled cvnt must have forgotten hes only part black. he should also rep his white/arabic side.

fnck him.

Comment

Working...
                    X