"Undercover in ANTIFA" -- Infiltration of the SJW world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Undercover in ANTIFA" -- Infiltration of the SJW world

Thoughts?

Will authorities step in? I hope this makes its rounds in the media, but that's not likely.

Last edited by rizkybizness; 09-28-2017, 10:34 PM.

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    Thoughts?

Will authorities step in? I hope this makes its rounds in the media, but that's not likely.

Scary to think we have brown shirt communist running around the country using fascist tactics to harm people they disagree with.

How did it come to this?

Comment

Thoughts?

Crowder is awesome

Comment

damn, thats ****ed up. Left wing/liberal bias of the media is something else, luckily the american and UK voting trends have shown that their propaganda isnt working. Its time to get tough on these kind of people like ANTIFA, i think being a SJW is a hobby to some of them, a student game. They want to act like activists without the consequences. The government are way too lenient with them. What they need to do is start throwing them in some maximum security jails, see how long the nerds and pipsqueaks in that video last in there. I bet that a lot of the others will suddenly have a change of heart about how important 'the cause' is. If theres not enough jails, build some new ones. And they should be letting the police dogs do their thing with these protesters, no need to reign them in, if they 'go wild' and rip out a throat then so be it. No room for people in society like this.
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 09-29-2017, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Thoughts?

definitely an interesting video, and props to the guys who made it.

i don't care what you believe, belief is not prosecutable and always legal. you need to act in a certain manner to be doing something unlawful, and in this case these people are clearly violent and should be classified as terrorists or what have you.

you can't make up the stuff about the bullgoose tranny handing out knives .

what really bothered me was the left wing media turning down a juicy story just because it would make a certain side of a partisan argument look bad. who knows what that is about specifically within those news orgs, but it's obvious that there's influence and an alliance there.

Comment

typical left win protest group that offers no practical solutions, just tries to attack groups they see as problematic. what's different here is that this is clearly a violent group, and once you get away from nonviolence you become a terrorist.

looks like a collection of unemployed queers and trannies to me. they better bring those knives because i have no issues with knocking a violent tranny spark out.

Comment

In my 30 plus years of living in the U.S., I feel like the country is polarized and divided more so than ever (in my lifetime). Tribalism, identity politics seem to be fueling this uber PC environment that we reside in, and polarizing ordinary Americans.

Also, this nation is also grappling with the issue free speech or acceptable speech. Free speech is the underpinning of our democracy and society; it's the mechanism by which citizens can criticize policy and exchange ideas in a civil manner. Forces, such as antifa and political correctness, are directly attempting to limit and silence free speech - especially on college campuses.

Comment

To think that a 3% tax on tea eventually triggered the Revolutionary War with Americans on a united front, and to see where we are two centuries later, completely divided while the average American is paying about 35% tax on their income, only proves how many easily influenced and uninformed droids we have running around today.

No one is interested in facts, and skepticism is only reserved for knee-jerk politics and snap judgments. No one is willing to or able to take an objective look at our politicians and the media because they are so accustomed to choosing sides that they remain loyal to a fault to political parties and agendas within.

This country will remain divided and there is no escaping the bias that is forced upon us. It's in our schools, our news, and now our sports and entertainment. Can't watch a ballgame or sitcom without some snarky social or political angle being played. For people who claim to be so passionate about their politics, they are woefully uninformed. The most dangerous people on the planet are the ones who CHOOSE to be ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  To think that a 3% tax on tea eventually triggered the Revolutionary War with Americans on a united front, and to see where we are two centuries later, completely divided while the average American is paying about 35% tax on their income, only proves how many easily influenced and uninformed droids we have running around today.

No one is interested in facts, and skepticism is only reserved for knee-jerk politics and snap judgments. No one is willing to or able to take an objective look at our politicians and the media because they are so accustomed to choosing sides that they remain loyal to a fault to political parties and agendas within.

This country will remain divided and there is no escaping the bias that is forced upon us. It's in our schools, our news, and now our sports and entertainment. Can't watch a ballgame or sitcom without some snarky social or political angle being played. For people who claim to be so passionate about their politics, they are woefully uninformed. The most dangerous people on the planet are the ones who CHOOSE to be ignorant.

The 3% in itself didn't trigger the war, what triggered it was taxation without representation. It coud've been 1% or 10% the fact was that the colonists didn't have any say in the matter, and that is what pissed them off.

Our 35% tax is still way higher than any of the original founding fathers had ever intended it to be, but it also came about with the approval of the people who voted politicians in to make it happen.

Not to mention they didn't even have concepts like paved roadways, healthcare, social security, or comprehensive school systems to justify a higher than 5% tax. The world changes very rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    definitely an interesting video, and props to the guys who made it.

i don't care what you believe, belief is not prosecutable and always legal. you need to act in a certain manner to be doing something unlawful, and in this case these people are clearly violent and should be classified as terrorists or what have you.

you can't make up the stuff about the bullgoose tranny handing out knives .

what really bothered me was the left wing media turning down a juicy story just because it would make a certain side of a partisan argument look bad. who knows what that is about specifically within those news orgs, but it's obvious that there's influence and an alliance there.
                    bothersome indeed

Comment

Working...
                    X