No announcement yet.

Any Holocaust deniers out their?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    The American Civil War is described in terms that are pretty pro-slavery, "noble lost cause" is a real thing, and was very mainstream until up to like 3 years ago.
    I'm high right now but what point are you making here? The North won and the North today would be liberal phaggots who think the war was fought over slavery and freeing the blacks when this isn't the case. Are there any government schools where history teachers say the South had every legal right to separate and that it was a good thing?

Genghis Khan was a great conqueror, his people did not write so he was described in AWFUL terms by the people he conquered.
    No one cares about Genghis Khan because that was a long long time ago and no one stands to benefit from saying Khan was an ******* or a great guy. So sure, historians will be fair and objective about this because there is no motive to not do so. In fact, the motive would be to be as truthful as possible so to gain credibility when dealing with other parts of history.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      I notice you guys conveniently forgot to have an issue with the five million non-Jewish people killed What you are also saying is that Hitler got rid of Jews because Jews wanted to leave. Right, he killed the Jews as quickly as possible before they reached the safety of Israel

Hmm where is Siablo and Megas, etc who believe Jew dont even exist
      No I don't I also don't forget the 20+ million Slavs that were killed( who never get credit for they're contributions to the effort).

Also it's a bit more complicated than they to leave ,he murdered them because in his twisted mind (an act he called the final betrayal) ,he felt Zionist Jews were lobbying to get Americans and Brits into WWI so they could get could get they're own homeland.

In the end if the treaty of Versailles wasn't so harsh on the Germans ( which Wilson warned) none of this would of happened.
      Last edited by Gentblue; 08-11-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Lol, isn't it the other way around? Isn't your side claiming 5 million nameless gypsies got gassed in those death camps, so aren't you supposed to give evidence for it?
        Wow! Fyi, if my side hadnt already presented extraordinary evidence for the Holocaust in about every way possible, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Its common kowledge that the total number of people killed in the Nazi regime was actually between 10 and 15 times higher. In the Soviet Union alone thirty million Soviet citizens were to starve, and tens of millions more were to be shot, deported, and enslaved.
        Last edited by maracho; 08-11-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          No I don't I also don't forget the 20+ million Slavs that were killed( who never get credit for they're contributions to the effort).

Also it's a bit more complicated than they to leave ,he murdered them because in his twisted mind (an act he called the final betrayal) ,he felt Zionist Jews were lobbying to get Americans and Brits into WWI so they could get could get they're own homeland.

In the end if the treaty of Versailles wasn't so harsh on the Germans ( which Wilson warned) none of this would of happened.
          "Final Betrayal" ? Did you mean to say Hitler's Stab In the Back myth?

Anyway, its common and proven knowledge that Jews were killed due to their race, no matter what beliefs they held.
          Last edited by maracho; 08-11-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I'm high right now but what point are you making here? The North won and the North today would be liberal phaggots who think the war was fought over slavery and freeing the blacks when this isn't the case. Are there any government schools where history teachers say the South had every legal right to separate and that it was a good thing?

No one cares about Genghis Khan because that was a long long time ago and no one stands to benefit from saying Khan was an ******* or a great guy. So sure, historians will be fair and objective about this because there is no motive to not do so. In fact, the motive would be to be as truthful as possible so to gain credibility when dealing with other parts of history.
            Its common and proven knowledge that abolitionists and radical republicans were favored by the north who went on to fight to free slaves.

Genghis Khan is still very talked about and for those who arnt up on their history are bound to repeat it (see shamanism and pot).

Comment

Holocaust deniers and Hiroshima deniers share the same genetic defect.

Comment

Its common and proven knowledge that abolitionists and radical republicans were favored by the north who went on to fight to free slaves.
                So what?

Genghis Khan is still very talked about and for those who arnt up on their history are bound to repeat it (see shamanism and pot).
                Fine. But does anyone has a vested political interest in the history surrounding Genghis Khan? Probably not.

Lots of people have a vested political and financial interest in the history surrounding the holyhoax.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Despicable neo-Nazis are behind the denials. Same people that believe a whole host of fantasies like ZOG and NWO.
                  Amen............

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    So what?

Fine. But does anyone has a vested political interest in the history surrounding Genghis Khan? Probably not.

Lots of people have a vested political and financial interest in the history surrounding the holyhoax.
                    Holyhoax?

The point is and also confirmed by soldiers, is that they freed the slaves because they were abolitionists. Fyi, abolitionists were Christians who felt it their duty to free the slaves.

Comment

Holyhoax?
                      Yeah, I can only say the H word so many times before I lose it.

The point is and also confirmed by soldiers, is that they freed the slaves because they were abolitionists. Fyi, abolitionists were Christians who felt it their duty to free the slaves.
                      I'm sure that happened but the war wasn't fought to free the slaves. Maybe some people fought for the North to do that but the war was not about freeing slaves.

Comment

Working...
                      X