No announcement yet.

Why hasn't mikey called out Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Firstly Crawford has a fight like in two weeks, secondly I think Crawford hold more aces up his sleeves if he wins his next fight, we don't know if he would move up or stay at 140. Can't see Garcia at 147 at the moment, but if Crawford decides to stay at 140 if he beats indongo (name?), then a fight with Mikey would be bigger if they build it up properly.
    Let's be honest bob arum has to die for either fight to Happen but mr lil mike Garcia wants to call out a jr Lw other than the champ in his division and his brother can go on ignorant and racist rants and get passes.. that's not happening anymore you at 140 fight Crawford or die trying

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Watch......They don't want it. Mikey is 29 years old and Robert is talking like he's a prospect. The Garcias cherry pick people they are sure they will beat like Broner. Didn't fight Gamboa when they had the opportunity for years and most certainly wont fight Crawford.

I agree with Robert, build the Crawford fight up.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Let's be honest bob arum has to die for either fight to Happen but mr lil mike Garcia wants to call out a jr Lw other than the champ in his division and his brother can go on ignorant and racist rants and get passes.. that's not happening anymore you at 140 fight Crawford or die trying
        Agree, but I really do think Crawford would be leaving Arum sooner rather than later. His career would come leaps and bounds once he is free to dictate his career, not that I think Arum isn't doing well for him at the moment doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I agree with Robert, build the Crawford fight up.
          The Garcias are waiting to build it up like they did the Gamboa fight. Maybe someday Mikey will fight an opponent that people actually believe can beat him.

Comment

Let this fight simmer damn yall are basic. The same cats saying Crawford will destroy Mikey were the same ones saying Broner would pull the upset and basically body him yall are so basic....

Anyways, Arum ain't gonna allow this fight to happen. Not any time soon. Business wise its not ready yet this could be a really big fight yall seen to forget boxing is still in dire need of new stars, Canelo isn't big enough to fill the Mayweather/Pacquiao shoes......

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              Let this fight simmer damn yall are basic. The same cats saying Crawford will destroy Mikey were the same ones saying Broner would pull the upset and basically body him yall are so basic....

Anyways, Arum ain't gonna allow this fight to happen. Not any time soon. Business wise its not ready yet this could be a really big fight yall seen to forget boxing is still in dire need of new stars, Canelo isn't big enough to fill the Mayweather/Pacquiao shoes......
              GTFO no one with sense thought Broner was going to win hence the 5 to 1 odds. Broner barely won a SD against Adrien Granados by one ****ing round on the judges card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                GTFO no one with sense thought Broner was going to win hence the 5 to 1 odds. Broner barely won a SD against Adrien Granados by one ****ing round on the judges card.
                no **** I'm not talking about the oddsmakers in Vegas bruh but rather the clowns on this site.... you'd be surprised some people actually did convince themselves Broner would win

Comment

Mikey isn't going to be allowed to fight any Arum guys let's be real.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    no **** I'm not talking about the oddsmakers in Vegas bruh but rather the clowns on this site.... you'd be surprised some people actually did convince themselves Broner would win
                    Well pass off with that Broner ****. Us saying Crawford would beat Garcia has **** all to do with Broner.

Comment

We got people justifying Robert raza ass blatantly scared of bud

Comment

Working...
                      X