Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you pressure Rigo he fights back HARD... Loma has his work cut out for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    As if he would just be allowed to climb into the ring... When that stuff happens, it's all preplaned. Loma could of AT LEAST mentioned Rigo's name in the post fight interview...
    Yeah, right after the fight, Loma gave the generic answer of wanting to fight anybody they put in front of him. To me, him and his team have been running their mouths too much the past few months to give this generic and boring answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      Exactly! I feel like a lot of boxers do a very poor job of putting themselves out there! Imagine Rigo walking on the ring or standing near it. As soon as he would appear on TV, Atlas and Timmy would have to acknowledge Rigo which would be mission accomplished for Rigo: get your name out there for the casuals! Rigo needs to understand that he needs to get ball rolling to get this fight. Unlike the GGG-Canelo situation, Rigo won't benefit from the boxing media and casual fans putting pressure on Loma's team to make the fight like they did for GGG.

Andrade does a very good job at that, he seems to always be at the Charlos fights even though he doesn't amount to an actual fight in the ring.
      Are you kidding me? That's all Rigo's been doing for the past couple of months, putting the pressure on Loma...Arum, in a recent interview, said TR and Roc Nation are now negotiating too. If anything Loma is the one that should be more vocal about his desire for a Rigo fight (to at least increase interest in the fight, which is good for both his and Rigo's bottom line)...

Comment

Yeah, right after the fight, Loma gave the generic answer of wanting to fight anybody they put in front of him. To me, him and his team have been running their mouths too much the past few months to give this generic and boring answer.
        Exactly. Loma has consistently said he wants to fight the best. He has said he doesn't want easy fights. Yet when given the platform to call out the best fighters on live TV, he gives the safe, generic, "I'll fight anybody" line.

If this was on HBO, you know Kellerman would of immediately replied by asking Loma specifically about Garcia or Rigo...

The deadline for a Rigo fight seems fast approaching too... Especially since Loma has expressed interest in a ray beltran fight at 135.

Rigo then beltran then a big ppv with Garcia, with maybe another filler fight in between..

Comment

This thread is green

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            Are you kidding me? That's all Rigo's been doing for the past couple of months, putting the pressure on Loma...Arum, in a recent interview, said TR and Roc Nation are now negotiating too. If anything Loma is the one that should be more vocal about his desire for a Rigo fight (to at least increase interest in the fight, which is good for both his and Rigo's bottom line)...
            I know he has been very active on Twitter but there is nothing like being on site where the casuals can put a face and a name together. That's all I'm saying. For the record, I'd rather have Loma-Rigo at 130 than Mikey-Loma at 135lbs.

Comment

Exactly! I feel like a lot of boxers do a very poor job of putting themselves out there! Imagine Rigo walking on the ring or standing near it. As soon as he would appear on TV, Atlas and Timmy would have to acknowledge Rigo which would be mission accomplished for Rigo: get your name out there for the casuals! Rigo needs to understand that he needs to get ball rolling to get this fight. Unlike the GGG-Canelo situation, Rigo won't benefit from the boxing media and casual fans putting pressure on Loma's team to make the fight like they did for GGG.
              Especially for a guy who claims to be desperate for meaningful fights.
              Any schmoe can tweet. Don't know what's so complicated about tweeting.
              That's why I can't root for a desperate guy expecting everything
              to be handed on a silver platter as if the world owes him something.
              I'd rather see these people rot in obscurity.
              Guy is so lifeless and dry.

Comment

Rigo is good but Loma's movement will cause him to make mistakes and he'll pay dearly for that.

Comment

Rigo "says" he wants to fight Loma but conveniently prices himself out....wonder why that is?

Comment

Working...
                  X