Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Explains Why Things Got 'Very Heated' With McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Why don't just televised this shiet for everyone to see? usually sparring details are left in the gym, but this camp is totally different. I guess that's what you get when you put Cortez, Paulie and Connor in the same camp tho.
    Because then no one would be dumb enough to buy the fight...

Comment

i like it how paulie says he wasnt going to say much yet every day there seems to be a new article with paulie commenting on the sparring.

Comment

Floyd should buy paulie a nice watch at least for promoting this fight for him lol.... Paulie is a good company man...

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Makes sense. 5 minute 5 rounds UFC is what he's used to so he gasses after the 6th round is expected. He's going to be shattered by round 8.
          Yea idk about him making it THAT far. He's only been past the 10 minute mark in MMA in 2 of his 20+ fights. In a real life fight I suspect he'll be looking shaky by the 4th round (10-12 mins in) & I don't think he even gets to the 8th round (21-24 mins in). This isn't even a sport he's competed in in a real fight yet so I think that is only gonna hurt his gas tank.

I will say I'm curious how the differences between MMA & boxing impact Conor's gas tank either way cuz the grappling aspect of MMA tends to tire you out quicker so that not being in play should help Conor (that said he's in with too good of a talent for that to make much difference imo vs a lesser guy it might help). I'm also curious as to the effects of longer MMA rounds, more breaks in boxing, but again idk that even if those effects are a net positive it'll make a difference here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Because then no one would be dumb enough to buy the fight...
            you're underestimating peoples stupidity level. If you show UFC fans footage of Paulie beating up Connor, they'd just say it's a ploy by Connor and his team to get Floyd over confident. The buys would prolly increase.

Comment

Money May will dominate this fight and Conor will look like an amateur in there...

Comment

Wow so McGregor struggled with Paulie who had freaking jet lag lol

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                  Having Paulie help spar and train Conor is not a good practice for the great Floyd. That is like driving a chevy malibu in Prep for the INDY 500. Using Paula no punch seems odd. get a fast elusive brother that is quick like Floyd and snaps back hard. Dumb idea Irish man.
                  Floyd isnt a ko artist smart guy, hasnt knocked anyone out in how long?

Originally posted by miketysonko View Post
                  Money May will dominate this fight and Conor will look like an amateur in there...
                  Way to make an educated guess. Mc is AN amatuer boxer, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    you're underestimating peoples stupidity level. If you show UFC fans footage of Paulie beating up Connor, they'd just say it's a ploy by Connor and his team to get Floyd over confident. The buys would prolly increase.
                    That's true lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Floyd isnt a ko artist smart guy, hasnt knocked anyone out in how long?

Way to make an educated guess. Mc is AN amatuer boxer, if that.
                      Look for Floyd to KO Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X