No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor PPV Will Cost $99.95 to Watch in HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Keep supporting the fight and commenting on this article like a good bytch. Thanks for the free marketing f@ggot!

This is what I said you fuucking idiot. I said FREE MARKETING! Not you paying him you dyck head. You're a special kind of stupid LMAO. But keep commenting and giving this article hits to have the writers keep writing and people talking about this fight. You are doing a great job of bringing more attention to it.

I'm a stupid as.s f@ggot
    Look at the lil ladyboy get all upset...the last guy didnt let you have a reach around eh? You're mos def the bottom bi.tch then. No wonder you get all puffy on the net

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      They are expecting massive numbers.

I think they are going to be shocked when it doesn't do anywhere what they expect.

5 million? No way.
      I think they are HONESTLY expecting 2 million or less numbers. So they just figure they milk those dumb enough to buy it for all they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
        I think they are HONESTLY expecting 2 million or less numbers. So they just figure they milk those dumb enough to buy it for all they can.
        ESPN projects it to make north of $600 million.

Comment

• **** paying that, no wonder boxings struggling stateside when they charge that sort of fee for a ppv. it will cost about 20 quid if that over here and that will be too much, not paying a single pound for this dog****. wont watch it live.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Look at the lil ladyboy get all upset...the last guy didnt let you have a reach around eh? You're mos def the bottom bi.tch then. No wonder you get all puffy on the net
            Keep supporting the fight and commenting on this article like a good bytch. Thanks for the free marketing f@ggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Youre not fighting ya fuc.kboi, youre just a cheerleader who likes bottoming for ladybois. Its great to know you type angry, im sure your man likes to take advantage of your emotions. Now be a good bi.tch n crawl back in your hole

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Youre not fighting ya fuc.kboi, youre just a cheerleader who likes bottoming for ladybois. Its great to know you type angry, im sure your man likes to take advantage of your emotions. Now be a good bi.tch n crawl back in your hole

Comment

Working...
                X