Saul Alvarez is mexican btw, Americans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Literally no one thinks that.
    Floyd fans do. Floyd beat him easy, so they hype Canelo.

You seem intelligent so I am sure you have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I wonder who'd they root for if Canelo was fighting Jacobs...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        yeah its really embarrassing. they are doing it for two reasons though, some of them are truly just that threatened by european fighters that they are rallying around a mexican. but for many of them, its because mayweather has canelo on his cv. So the better canelo looks the better it reflects on mayweather. some are a combination of both.
        I believe that's the main reason.

Comment

Lol @ this salty twat.. So caught up in what Americans are doing. That's gotta be a sad existence.

Comment

Stupid BoxingScene tards 2010: You Americans don't like the Klitschkos only because they aren't from the USA! You never give credit to foreign fighters!

Stupid BoxingScene tards 2017: Stop giving credit to Canelo, he is a foreign fighter and not even from your country.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-07-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Maybe so, I usually forget about the silliness on this forum pretty quickly.

Comment

Worst thread of the month

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  He's mexican, he's not one of you, he has nothing to do with you.

GGG vs Canelo is Khazakstan vs Mexico. So i don't know why you lot are sticking your beaks in.
                  And? Nobody Said he was American. I DO root for Americans, but I like Boxing in general. I like to see competitive Fights, because I'm a Boxing fan. That's why Im sticking my beak in, because I want to see A Competitive, Close, Fight, just as a pure Boxing fan, much like I like to see Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal (arguably the 2 best tennis players) play each other, although neither is from my country.:blow:

Comment

Working...
                  X