Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can finally sleep soundly

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      This is crazy how every poll was so massively wrong yet again about Trump.
      yeah, it fooled me, The media is rigged and corrupt marxist BS, they had me fooled thats why I predicted Clinton to win by landslide they had her winning on those polls by 25 poiints smh

I almost bet too, I should sue them for false info.

Comment

• Well it's over. Trump won. Hilary lost twice to people few thought had a chance. The country wants what Trump is offering.

Comment

• WE DID IT

MAGA

DRAIN THE SWAMP

LOCK HER UP.

Great Moment in American History

Comment

• Man California is a joke though they are predicting that 10 million voted for Hilary to 1.8 million for trump and the polls aint even done

Damn Cali is a joke, its sooo deep in blue, 90 percent left wing liberal and we have the most population, scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Unemployment is under 5% so the stimulus expectation was met.
              Year behind schedule!! And it wasn't supposed to break 8%. It hit 10%.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Obamacare will go up for some Americans, drastically in some states.
              So the promise was broken. Surely you concede that one?!?!

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Its not as bad as before Obamacare when I have to pay for those uninsured people who use the emergency room as a private physician..
              Yes, now you subsidize their insurance policies instead via increased rates.

Gruber tried explaining the concept to you guys....

Comment

• GOP has the house, senate, and now the presidency, the things I voted for better start coming. Smaller government, less taxes, stronger military, etc...

Comment

• Conservative white house, senate, and house, now we need to do the same with the supreme court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Conservative white house, senate, and house, now we need to do the same with the supreme court.
                    This is a vitally important issue.

Comment

• hes done it! Jesus christ im kicking myself for not putting money on it. Was 10/1 or something ridiculous a couple of weeks back for trump to win over here. America made the right decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X