No announcement yet.

WBA orders GGG/Jacobs..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Golovkin is finally in a good place & a win win!. Saunders is legacy (first man to unify 160 since Hopkins) if he is able to beat him which i think he clearly is. Jacobs is sort of a modern day Joppy & will give more credence to GGG's resume should he defeat him too!
    Yeah i think Golovkin is now in a patch of his career wHere he will fight only fight fights that define legacy and make him money. Golovkin is getting older and he has a big group of guys to choose from for his last 3 years of his career. He needs to unify and then fight on ly big money fights. You have Canelo, Cotto, Spence, Andrade, Lara, the winner of Williams-Charlo, other Charlo. Brook could fight him again after the stoppage, Thurmon and Spence. I would throw Mayweather and Pacquaio in there two, but i don't think they would happen. That is alot of guys from 154 and some 147's who are big or bring big money. At Middleweight you have Jacobs and the 3 Brits who bring him big money acroSs the Pond. BJS, Eubank, and Brook in a rematch. At 168 you have winner of DeGale-Jack (probably DeGale), Zurtido Ramirez, Chavez Jr.?, and if he could get Froch out of retirement. Then finally 175 Ward, Stevenson, and Kovalev, maybe Beterbiev. Those are his choices. for probably 3 more years of fighting. He has alot of options and he will hopefully fight Canelo soon. He has to get by Jacobs probably first and then BJS. However he should be able to do this.

Comment

Working...
    X