Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-19-2016, 09:57 AM #21
Speech Cobra

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,705,381,982,018.93
Total Points: 5,705,382,133,148.03
cheers! - led 

I'm not surprised, Senators in the US have said worse and still retained their seats. I still stand by the position that had Pacquiao waited til after the Bradley fight and retirement it wouldn't have made as big a splash worldwide.
AllEyesOpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-19-2016, 12:57 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,494.42
Total Points: 200,000,219,385.15
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangalog2200 View Post
let me quote you...

"You're thinking is off. You forget that we came from animals. Animals predate us!"

"But don't create war because of it, because of the whole, "It says this! We must follow it!"

your thinking is really way off...where did you get that man came from animals....

surely not i or my relatives!

animals predate man...sure...but man is special, don't you know that?

create war? with who? christ teachings is about love, hope, faith, forgiveness and salvation...

i am amazed that people will attribute one man's mistake entirely to a book....
Haven't you heard of evolution??? Where did you go to school??? You think that you just one day became a human?? Read a science book. We can all be traced back to apes and other primates. Let me repeat, WE...CAME...FROM....ANIMALS.

Done. Argue what you want. I use facts. I have nothing against religion and believing that we came from God. What I do have a problem with is people thinking someone is ****ed in the head because of his harmless lifestyle. I repeat. Harmless. Gays walking in the street isn't going to kill you. Accept it. Don't tolerate it. Accept it so we can move on as a society. I know you will take this the wrong way. But I'm trying to educate you. Knowledge is power and to keep knowledge a secret is a crime.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:08 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
PAC doesn't hate homo, he strongly believe it's wrong. If you think a man playing with another man butthole is okay, you seriously need need help! It's your business do what you want but that's still wrong, don't get offended when people talk about it.
Believe me I'm not gay. Hell I'm not even a hardcore LGBT supporter, but I'm educated enough to understand that they are an oppressed group of people because of their sexuality and oppressing any human is just flat out not right.

Here let me try to explain it. Remember when we separated whites and colors back in the 40's and 50's? Remember that era? Being black is wrong right? Same thing with today. History has always repeated itself and its doing it again. Replace colored with LGBT and there you go. The tranny part is a little messed up I know. That's a strange one, but at the end of the day, say whatever you want. We're all human.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:24 PM #24
Banned

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,146,048.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 

hahah holy ****! This the first time im reading about his post and bible verse. He knew what he was getting into saying that. If this really is his last fight then he's probably like "**** it. Ima just saying what i feel and not care what anyone says. Im going back to the philippines"
Teetotaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:32 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious. View Post
hahah holy ****! This the first time im reading about his post and bible verse. He knew what he was getting into saying that. If this really is his last fight then he's probably like "**** it. Ima just saying what i feel and not care what anyone says. Im going back to the philippines"
Exactly. He stopped giving a rats ass.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:33 PM #26
TBE Crowning Black-Nelo

Quoted: 7866 Post(s)
Floyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,416,079,334,539.09
Total Points: 35,000,003,417,079,975,936.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
I'm not surprised, Senators in the US have said worse and still retained their seats. I still stand by the position that had Pacquiao waited til after the Bradley fight and retirement it wouldn't have made as big a splash worldwide.
actually I don't know why BoxingScene.com isn't covering real journalism about the conflicts of the current senate run and the Bradley 3 bout.

In fact right now the problem is free publicity and exposure of a runner, Pac, during election times, tv coverage, by doing Bradley 3. This is what the Comelec Rules are deciding about now, a possible disqualification from the race because of the bout providing exposure for Pac. A lot of opposing parties are not cool with this since a runner has to drop other non running activities during election time.

Has jack to do with Pac's aim on homoism. at least that's what NSB is reporting...and by a non author.
Floyd's Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:44 PM #27
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,125,448.20
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 

Isn't like 90% of the Philippines senate washed old singers and entertainers anyways? Can't see how it effects him that much.

Hell didn't his political rival say "Homos should be shot to Mars" or something to that effect?
Biolink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:47 PM #28
nob cheese

Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61.42
Total Points: 11,040,247,649.89
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Exactly. He stopped giving a rats ass.
But quickly deleted it so he did give a "rats ass"

he isnt in this **** storm cause hes against gay marriage or even homosexuality. He's not the first or last to be against it. Hes in it cause he degraded every person in a worldwide community. Those 4 sentences soared pretty far
Fetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:54 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Pac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 553,629.28
Keep Crying, PBC is here to stay. - BrushMyHair! Stop Hating on #FreeBoxing4All. PBC is good for boxing. - BrushMyHair! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip_Slide View Post
90% of the people outside of north America and Europe have the same opinion on homosexuality as Manny Pacquiao, so if anything what he said might actually help his popularity over there.
He sure brought a F*CK load of attention to this lack lustre match up. If this goes to the cards vs Bradley Pac will get robbed undoubtedly. Though HBO would be wise to allow him to win and recreate his star-power. Because Pac is quickly turning himself into a MASSIVE heel. Everyone will hate him worse than Floyd, dying to see him KO'd
Pac=Duran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:57 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac=Duran View Post
He sure brought a F*CK load of attention to this lack lustre match up. If this goes to the cards vs Bradley Pac will get robbed undoubtedly. Though HBO would be wise to allow him to win and recreate his star-power. Because Pac is quickly turning himself into a MASSIVE heel. Everyone will hate him worse than Floyd, dying to see him KO'd
He made a lot of enemies and lost a lot of fans too. Prolly made some too I would think. But lost more than he won. Could be good for the business of selling seats and selling PPVs.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List