Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You like indicating things dont you

Hahahhaa
    Last edited by CtrlAltDefeat; 08-31-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Same as the first one. Ward. Ward, Chavez Jr, and Mikey Garcia are wasting their prime years. Chavez Jr should suck it up and fight on a discount until his contact is up.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

Don't know if I really hit a nerve or am I being brilliantly trolled.

This is like TinkerTailor...

Has to be trolling.

Has to.

First bolded indicates trolling. Nobody that can type this well can be this young.

Second indicates earnestness.

Ok. Disclaimer: If this is some 10 year old I'm sparring with here, of course you are right.

You are a unique snowflake.
        lefthook2daliva is getting trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          lefthook2daliva is getting trolled.

Think you are right.

Comment

WAR Froch!!

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
              Same as the first one. Ward. Ward, Chavez Jr, and Mikey Garcia are wasting their prime years. Chavez Jr should suck it up and fight on a discount until his contact is up.
              Froch improved after that fight.

Comment

ward

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                I see a lot of wishful thinking in this thread.

Many people like to be anti-Ward because he's named himself SOG and it's fashionable to lampoon xtians. Then he doesn't help himself any by appearing to be a bit of a goody two shoes. I get it. Don't necessarily agree with the sentiment, but I get it.

No matter.

As smarmy as anybody finds him, he handles Froch roughly at any weight, time, location,etc...the same for anybody south of cruiser.

He's just that good. Like it or not.
                Lol andre ward is a true primadonna and crybaby B***h. A) SoC never took on a challenge outside his homecountry, outside his comfort zone without handpicked ref/officials AKA not a road warrior, all champions fought other champions outside their country in the past.- Makes his own rules ,B) ducking below the waistline excessively C) sucker punching when the ref steps in D) elbows to opponents face worse than mayweather E) ducking below the waistline to avoid getting hit and frustrating opponents F) headbutts like a battering ram (like the notorious leaping headbutts in the kessler/abraham fight) when we saw andre get his own medicine against bika it was hilarious seeing him cry after the fight complaining about the headbutts, double standards hypocrite. Froch is/was the real 168 champion,road warrior he took on all corners , and like i said he always comes back stronger in the rematch. Fx in the first kessler fight (in mikkel kessler backyard) I had froch winning and this is coming from a dane no bias (viking from denmark) it was a draw at best and froch wasnt even giving it all. In the rematch however we saw how froch took kessler apart with relative ease, keeping him at bay with the long jab troughout most of the fight and also hurting mikkel with venomous powershots. Same with groves Carl weathered the storm in the first fight and tko'd groves in the 9th. In the rematch froch annihilated groves without problems knocked him out colder than ice. Paddy ran for the antivenom when he saw how the cobra venomously knocked his fighter back into last century. Im sure froch would solve the ward puzzle if he got a rematch w a proper rereree that enforce the rules of boxing.Andre can drag dawson down no problem but face golovkin at a catchweight? Hell no . bring fighters to his comfort zone to get sh**ted on w the scorecards and frustrating them w dirty illegal tactics sure no problem but going to nottingham and rematch froch? Out of the question. He is a smalltime primadonna/diva fighting in small half empty arenas giving away free tickets to random people passing by on the street ,meanwhile froch sells out stadiums w 80.000+ spectators at the edge of their seats. Andre says he will do this and that but always prices himself out when it comes down to a challenge or simply doesnt pick up the phone when he is called out. I doubt we will even see him fight kovalev unless stevenson breaks several of his ribs fighting him first and ward sending his spies into kovalevs camp finding out exactly where the krusher is hurting so he can capitalise on that, not to mention ward will likely be juiced to the max on PED's . probably gonna pull out w a bogus injury unless they can slip some kind of poison into kovalevs system before the fight, causing the krusher to be a shell of his former self. He wont even do olympic style drug testing (VADA). Kinda like floyd with his paid off secret commission doing it for him Btw if andre is reading this i will gladly take you on anytime anywhere. (Just allow me a 3-6 month training camp) Im undefeated so probably its better then dragging paul smith up to 172 who already lost twice to shellcrab abraham '.;.;.` u ****ing poser Lets see if Virgin Cu**er and S.o.Cu*t has a response. Im sure his diet contains mainly squids and goatmeat since he did perfect his octopus billygoat style of fighting.
                forgot to mention ward had postponed the original super6 final fight date due to some bogus cut on his forehead (that he received in sparring while wearing full headgear??) and then he jump in the fight a few months later (with one broken hand?BS) when froch homefanbase no longer was in the country and his motivation wasnt anywhere near what we saw in the bute fight , i cant make up excuses but i can point to facts like fx the referee didnt enforce the rules of boxing and let ward grab like an octopus , punch on the breaks, elbowing, ducking below the waistline and all that other nonsense , if the fight was in UK then froch would have spanked wards cheating ass princess andrea would surely get point deductions for all of his excessive fouling.

btw pac got robbed vs mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
                  Lol andre ward is a true primadonna and crybaby B***h. A) SoC never took on a challenge outside his homecountry, outside his comfort zone without handpicked ref/officials AKA not a road warrior, all champions fought other champions outside their country in the past.- Makes his own rules ,B) ducking below the waistline excessively C) sucker punching when the ref steps in D) elbows to opponents face worse than mayweather E) ducking below the waistline to avoid getting hit and frustrating opponents F) headbutts like a battering ram (like the notorious leaping headbutts in the kessler/abraham fight) when we saw andre get his own medicine against bika it was hilarious seeing him cry after the fight complaining about the headbutts, double standards hypocrite. Froch is/was the real 168 champion,road warrior he took on all corners , and like i said he always comes back stronger in the rematch. Fx in the first kessler fight (in mikkel kessler backyard) I had froch winning and this is coming from a dane no bias (viking from denmark) it was a draw at best and froch wasnt even giving it all. In the rematch however we saw how froch took kessler apart with relative ease, keeping him at bay with the long jab troughout most of the fight and also hurting mikkel with venomous powershots. Same with groves Carl weathered the storm in the first fight and tko'd groves in the 9th. In the rematch froch annihilated groves without problems knocked him out colder than ice. Paddy ran for the antivenom when he saw how the cobra venomously knocked his fighter back into last century. Im sure froch would solve the ward puzzle if he got a rematch w a proper rereree that enforce the rules of boxing.Andre can drag dawson down no problem but face golovkin at a catchweight? Hell no . bring fighters to his comfort zone to get sh**ted on w the scorecards and frustrating them w dirty illegal tactics sure no problem but going to nottingham and rematch froch? Out of the question. He is a smalltime primadonna/diva fighting in small half empty arenas giving away free tickets to random people passing by on the street ,meanwhile froch sells out stadiums w 80.000+ spectators at the edge of their seats. Andre says he will do this and that but always prices himself out when it comes down to a challenge or simply doesnt pick up the phone when he is called out. I doubt we will even see him fight kovalev unless stevenson breaks several of his ribs fighting him first and ward sending his spies into kovalevs camp finding out exactly where the krusher is hurting so he can capitalise on that, not to mention ward will likely be juiced to the max on PED's . probably gonna pull out w a bogus injury unless they can slip some kind of poison into kovalevs system before the fight, causing the krusher to be a shell of his former self. He wont even do olympic style drug testing (VADA). Kinda like floyd with his paid off secret commission doing it for him Btw if andre is reading this i will gladly take you on anytime anywhere. (Just allow me a 3-6 month training camp) Im undefeated so probably its better then dragging paul smith up to 172 who already lost twice to shellcrab abraham '.;.;.` u ****ing poser Lets see if Virgin Cu**er and S.o.Cu*t has a response. Im sure his diet contains mainly squids and goatmeat since he did perfect his octopus billygoat style of fighting.
                  forgot to mention ward had postponed the original super6 final fight date due to some bogus cut on his forehead (that he received in sparring while wearing full headgear??) and then he jump in the fight a few months later (with one broken hand?BS) when froch homefanbase no longer was in the country and his motivation wasnt anywhere near what we saw in the bute fight , i cant make up excuses but i can point to facts like fx the referee didnt enforce the rules of boxing and let ward grab like an octopus , punch on the breaks, elbowing, ducking below the waistline and all that other nonsense , if the fight was in UK then froch would have spanked wards cheating ass princess andrea would surely get point deductions for all of his excessive fouling.

btw pac got robbed vs mayweather

Comment

Ward wide UD, hed beat him worse than the first time

Comment

ward flying headbutt ko's him in the rematch in front of 80,000 screaming english fans

Comment

Working...
                      X