Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 31 event at NRG Arena (Houston.) Who's Fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 31 event at NRG Arena (Houston.) Who's Fighting?

http://www.leijabattahpromo.com/

According to Leija & Battah Promotions.

So, since I missed the Canelo-Kirkland fight in May at the same arena, who will be showing up in October on Halloween in Houston? It's a huge stadium so it has to be a pretty big name I assume.

The Oct 6 event is the Julius Jackson-Jose Uzcategui fight. And the December 12 event might be that Nicholas Walters fight Arum was talking about a few days ago.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    http://www.leijabattahpromo.com/

According to Leija & Battah Promotions.

So, since I missed the Canelo-Kirkland fight in May at the same arena, who will be showing up in October on Halloween in Houston? It's a huge stadium so it has to be a pretty big name I assume.

The Oct 6 event is the Julius Jackson-Jose Uzcategui fight. And the December 12 event might be that Nicholas Walters fight Arum was talking about a few days ago.
    Chavez Jr is apparently already in training, keeping fit (Oct 31st is a bit ahead of the the December schedule that was initially talked about, but not ridiculously ahead of the schedule if the hand holds up).

Can't really think of any other fighter to fill the spot.

Comment

NRG Arena holds 8,000 ppl, canelo fought at Minute Maid Park home of the Astros

Comment

NRG arena, not NRG Stadium, it's a pretty small place. Hopefully it's a good card, I will go if it's even halfway decent matchup, except Chavez who I heavily dislike. I didn't go to Canelo vs Kirkland, but I regret not going, friends told me the atmosphere was great.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
          NRG Arena holds 8,000 ppl, canelo fought at Minute Maid Park home of the Astros
          Lol my bad. In that case, Jermell Charlo can headline there with a decent co-feature.

Comment

Working...
          X