Sergio Martinez : "I'm number 2 P4P behind Floyd, Pacquiao is not top 5"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    This is obviously not a *** measuring contest
    I am well aware of pacs lineal titles but lets face it he hasnt been lineal in the last 4 divisions he has fought
    Sergio is currently and has been the lineal MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMP
    now if you cant respect that then you are truly not a boxing fan
    So you're saying you had Pavlik p4p above Pac when he came out of rehab, cause he was lineal? Same with Pascal or Erdei at LHW, can't figure out which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      What one legged man beat Pac, i gotta see this? No, Pac may have been personally upset as he expected to down JMM in one round as he underestimated JMM like everyone did, dont confuse that with Pac thinking he lost.

The fact that Pac won a close decision against someone arguable better than Sergio how does that make Sergio no2 and Pac no5?
      Im not here to argue that Sergio is number 2 because I would be lying. He is 4 at best but still higher than pac barely
      he is the lineal middleweight champ and pac lost his last fight
      see it as you may he lost bro so he needs to go down
      if sergio loses this fight coming up he has to move down to 7-10 or maybe even out of the top 10 all together

Comment

now if you cant respect that then you are truly not a boxing fan
        it's not a matter of him not respecting it, fam. It's a matter of titles like lineal champ being thrown in the mix when defending Sergio but then all of Pacquiao's divisional titles getting no mention? why?

If we really want to look at what these titles mean, look at who these fighters fought to earn those titles....u want to berate the guy as a fake boxing fan cuz he's not woo'ed by a lineal claim? LOL That's ironic.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        pac lost his last fight ,see it as you may he lost bro so he needs to go down
        Lol wow....I'm asking you personally as a boxing fan now. Do you think Pacquiao deserves to be moved lower after the Bradley fight?
        Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-20-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Im not here to argue that Sergio is number 2 because I would be lying. He is 4 at best but still higher than pac barely
          he is the lineal middleweight champ and pac lost his last fight
          see it as you may he lost bro so he needs to go down
          if sergio loses this fight coming up he has to move down to 7-10 or maybe even out of the top 10 all together
          Pac dont need to go down as he beat Bradley in most peoples eyes and of course that is taken into consideration, especially the imagineary people responsible for making p4p lists.

Also take into consideration Bradley is better than anyone Sergio has fought of late or has ever fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            it's not a matter of him not respecting it, fam. It's a matter of titles like lineal champ being thrown in the mix when defending Sergio but then all of Pacquiao's divisional titles getting no mention? why?

If we really want to look at what these titles mean, look at who these fighters fought to earn those titles....u want to berate the guy as a fake boxing fan cuz he's not woo'ed by a lineal claim? LOL That's ironic.

Lol wow....I'm asking you personally as a boxing fan now. Do you think Pacquiao deserves to be moved lower after the Bradley fight?
            OMG!
            P4P isnt about past titles its about current
            that is why Pac shouldnt be higher than 5
            he lost his last fight and before Bradley who was #8P4P (thanks for correcting me) he fought JMM (great) Margs and mosley come on now
            Sergio is CURRENTLY the Lineal MW champ not past but currently
            he should not be any higher than 4 because of his choice in opposition lately

Pac lost plain and simple he needs to be dropped out of the top 3 maybe 4
            Sergio hasnt lost in a minute
            Bradley just beat the unbeatable Pac

if you need my P4P that bad I have it
            1. FMJ
            2. Ward
            3. Vlad
            4. Martinez
            5. Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac dont need to go down as he beat Bradley in most peoples eyes and of course that is taken into consideration, especially the imagineary people responsible for making p4p lists.

Also take into consideration Bradley is better than anyone Sergio has fought of late or has ever fought.
              WOW now you are just trying to keep pac relevant
              please stop
              Pac is out of the top 3 P4P just deal with it Hughie
              dont get your panties in a bunch

Comment

OMG!
                P4P isnt about past titles its about current
                that is why Pac shouldnt be higher than 5
                he lost his last fight and before Bradley who was #8P4P (thanks for correcting me) he fought JMM (great) Margs and mosley come on now
                Sergio is CURRENTLY the Lineal MW champ not past but currently
                he should not be any higher than 4 because of his choice in opposition lately

Pac lost plain and simple he needs to be dropped out of the top 3 maybe 4
                Sergio hasnt lost in a minute
                Bradley just beat the unbeatable Pac

if you need my P4P that bad I have it
                1. FMJ
                2. Ward
                3. Vlad
                4. Martinez
                5. Pac
                How come you haven't got Igarashi above Pac, he's lineal too? How about Sonny Boy Jaro, you dropped him below Pac for losing the lineal crown? Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Pacquiao, nor Donaire, deserve a spot on the top 5 P4P lists.
                  martinez's last 3 wins aren't any better than donaire's..in fact you can argue that donaire's last three opponents are better than sergio's. and pac just beat a guy (but got robbed) who was ranked in the top 10 p4p by ring magazine...sergio is fighting a guy who is still considered by some as a hype job who has yet to beat anyone really relevant.

Comment

• lmao at Martinez this guy is a bum who has fought bum fighters so he shouldn't be talking, can't wait for JCC Jr to knock this bum out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Ward
                      Dawson
                      B-hop
                      Floyd
                      Martinez
                      Marquez
                      Dawson
                      Vitali
                      Moreno
                      Donaire
                      Lara
                      Chavez
                      Trout
                      Mikey
                      And many more all beat him if they were the same size. The real meaning of pfp, not your little popularity contest.
                      you really don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X