Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler rematch - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kessler had the balls to do this in Nottingham I'd expect the scorecards to be as many as three rounds in Froch's favor.

Comment

Kessler would have to come to Nottingham for a rematch. I had the first fight a draw.

A rematch in Nottingham, i would favour Froch by close decision.

Comment

Location dictates.

I had the first fight even, it was fantastic. In the UK? I'd go with Froch 115-113 or 116-112.

Comment

Froch wins in UK. Kessler in Denmark.

Comment

Styles make fights... I think Kessler will always be a tough fight for Froch... but Froch has some momentum going and Kessler got wobbled by Allan Green... Kessler is looking vulnerable... if Froch wants the fight, he should do it sooner than later

Comment

I think the most important part of this fight was round 5, Froch clearly buzzes kessler and couldve finished the fight if he was on top of his game like before, froch with the drive and the experience of the ward sexual violation have made him a better fighter and kessler will get ko in the rematch or severly battered in my opinion

Comment

Kessler is way past it now, too inactive in the past few years due To injury....prime vs prime kessler wins any day in a tough fight.....at this stage he's Froch's for the taking!

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  .prime vs prime kessler wins ..... at this stage he's Froch's for the taking!
                  I'd probably have to agree with you there.

Comment

Anywhere outside Denmark Froch takes it.

Although prime Kessler > prime Froch/

Comment

dont know they both looked good but i'll go with froch

Comment

Working...
                      X