Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler warns Froch about american harassment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    I think you're missing the point entirely.
    nah i know Froch has obviously fought anyone worth fighting whereas Kessler has fought numeral bums but he was a world champion at the time,if kessler turned up at say your boxing gym you'd lick his boots.. so cmon man

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
      I got my tickets -- leaving Manhattan for Atlantic City at 2:30 pm.

Should be a great fight!
      Would this be Grinderman? What's your fav Gun Club album (if you have one)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
        nah i know Froch has obviously fought anyone worth fighting whereas Kessler has fought numeral bums but he was a world champion at the time,if kessler turned up at say your boxing gym you'd lick his boots.. so cmon man
        When meeting "famous" people (or any stranger, for that matter), I try not to exert my presence on them too much at all. A simple handshake and brief words of acknowledgement would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          When meeting "famous" people (or any stranger, for that matter), I try not to exert my presence on them too much at all. A simple handshake and brief words of acknowledgement would suffice.
          of course but that is respect and the man deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
            of course but that is respect and the man deserves it
            You know what I'm saying about America, though. They require you to come to their doorstep and show and prove before you get anything. Euro titlists have to impress on American soil before they get any real regard from Yanks.

Comment

Fighting in America is still the pinnacle of a boxer's career. It's where the money and glamour is, unless your name is Klitschko or Haye and you can make a fortune fighting at home.

Comment

wow really pathetic from ward again, americans do anything to get an advantage we know that, not only did kessler fight headbutts, elbows, judges but also having to drink that much water before going out

what a joke, for the sake of boxing ward needs to be knocked out but sadly it wont happen in yanky doodle land

Comment

Kessler was dominated plain and simple. It could have been in denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    These men are champion sportsmen and ring warriors they deserved to be treated with respect and it's disappointing to read that they have not.

Virgil Hunter was goading Abraham pre-fight in the dressing room while he was having his hands wrapped too, they'll do anything for an advantage even if it means crossing the line.
                    Agreed........

Comment

Working...
                    X