Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do bars and clubs in Canada have rooftops?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do bars and clubs in Canada have rooftops?

Cause I heared guys like tunney cant go out on saturdays this time of the year because it rains too much so they are forced to stay at home and post on forums.

LOL i cant really hate tho, because i stay at home all weekend. posting in this very site, and watchin TV shows.

I dont have much luck wit the ladies! lol. but the tymes i do go out, i usually get in touch wit women and hook up wit biitchez. Thing is, i dont have many friends who go to clubs or parties, most my friends are "losers" who play PS3 all weekend, and never go to clubs (some of them are underage)

Lol but **** clubs tho, because i hate dancing LOL, private parties are better becuz you can just get drunk without giving a ****.... and sleep over at their house. you can also steal beer and cap morgan from them, like I usually do!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxin' View Post
      LOL i cant really hate tho, because i stay at home all weekend. posting in this very site, and watchin TV shows.

I dont have much luck wit the ladies! lol. but the tymes i do go out, i usually get in touch wit women and hook up wit biitchez. Thing is, i dont have many friends who go to clubs or parties, most my friends are "losers" who play PS3 all weekend, and never go to clubs (some of them are underage)

Lol but **** clubs tho, because i hate dancing LOL, private parties are better becuz you can just get drunk without giving a ****.... and sleep over at their house. you can also steal beer and cap morgan from them, like I usually do!
      lol well at least you are hounest about it

Comment

Working...
      X