NSB Pick 'em #20 - Joe Smith Jr vs Sullivan Barrera, July 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Who cares this sh.itty fight?

The best fights of the night are Miura vs Berchelt and Castellanos vs Corrales.

Where is the thread of those fights?
    There are threads for those fights, keep looking. This is a pick em thread, part of a game.

Top 10 LHW's with 1 loss each and between the two they've upset Hopkins, Fonfora and Shabranskyy, all 3 upsets by stoppage. ****ty fight doe.

Comment

Barrera clearly the more skilled fighter but I don't trust his punch resistance and Smith can clearly bang. Still tho, going for Barrera by decision, expect him to hit the deck at some stage

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        There are threads for those fights, keep looking. This is a pick em thread, part of a game.

Top 10 LHW's with 1 loss each and between the two they've upset Hopkins, Fonfora and Shabranskyy, all 3 upsets by stoppage. ****ty fight doe.
        This fight is a ****ty fight compared with the Berchelt vs Miura fight.

That fight will be SAVAGE since round 1

Comment

FrankieClutch, 1x

Comment

I thought my pick was going to be rare, then I see that pick got the most votes already

Barrera KO 5-8, but I admit this isn't a well thought out or analyzed pick. Joe Smith Jr could very well win and win in dramatic fashion. I'm picking SB simply because Smith Jr has a KO loss and that's not a very good way to predict fights. If it was SB with the KO loss, I would've picked JS. This is a pick em fight, it's 50-50.

Comment

Barrera by KO between 5th and 8th.

Comment

Bye-Bye Hype job...

Comment

Right now the picks are just about 2-1 towards Barrera, or right in line with the betting odds. Still, I'm hesitant to make my pick. I want Joe to win but the more tape I watch the more uncertain I become of who I should be favoring.

Comment

I think joe smiths luck runs out here..

Sullivan via clear decision 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Smith is being flattered by 2 good nights.
                      And Barrera by one.. Barrera isn't your avg Cuban slickster.. Smith isn't technically as sound as Barrera but dude can box and slug.. Barrera was getting tagged crazy in his last fight against Parker..

Comment

Working...
                      X