Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray's daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's fine, but I think I still prefer her dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
      You are free to think whatever you like.
      Given your history on this forum, I think it's safe to say that you're lying.

You need to have some sort of social skills to talk to a woman. And courage. You have none of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        She's 20 years old i believe.
        I hope so......just abused myself over those pics.

Comment

Leonard's wife (her mother) must have been white.
          Will u just stfu already.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Given your history on this forum, I think it's safe to say that you're lying.

You need to have some sort of social skills to talk to a woman. And courage. You have none of these things.
            What you are, you believe others to be. Psychiatrists call that psychological projection.

But I'm not like you.

You've never even met me, you don't know me - you have no idea. I have proven many times to have plenty of courage.

It takes courage to stand up for your people nowadays. Cowards become traitors, and because of their fear often end up siding with their enemies.

And I've known many men with far poorer social skills than myself (and are worse looking and less intelligent) who are married or in a relationship. Even many welfare bums have wives or girlfriends. Only the very lowest, most pathetic losers cannot find a woman to have sex with them.

Comment

Very early this morning, just after midnight at about 12:20 AM.
              There is a time and place for everything, dude. I am sure even the most racist like yourself can't be a racist 100% of the time. We are looking at a fine female and the first thing come to your mind is racism? As my friend would say, i am the United Nation, all races and ethnicity of females are welcome as long as they are "smoking".

Comment

I wonder if she can Box?

Comment

Working...
                X