Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Spews The Most Nonsense I Have Ever Heard (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder Spews The Most Nonsense I Have Ever Heard (VIDEO)

This seriously made me sick. I always knew he was delusional but after hearing this interview.. I think he should be locked in a mental institute.

Some outtakes of what he says..

He feels like he deserves more than 3 million for Whyte because Martin got 5 million.. Then the host pointed out that ESPN actually states Martin made over 8 million dollars for the fight against AJ. So Wilder then says he should get 10 million for Whyte!!

The host then asks if he believes Eddie Hearn will make a counter offer.. Wilder says no way, they aren't going to pay me 7 million. So the hosts says that people will say you priced yourself out. Wilder then says he believes that's how much he's worth so he doesn't care!

Then he says no one wants to fight him and they're all scared. The hosts says Whyte wants to fight you though? So Wilder responds by saying everyone wants to fight for the World title.. Even his grandad will want to fight him for a shot at the title. WTF... So does no one want to fight you or does everyone want to fight you? Which one is it?

The host then says that people are making gifs of him going wild and throwing windmill punches, is there anyway he can work on his technique?. Wilder responds by saying that he does that on purpose and every windmill punch he throws lands on his opponent.. SERIOUSLY WTF!

This is proof he is deluded.. He says so much more rhetoric but if you can handle it, listen to it yourself.. It will make you sick.
    Last edited by NahMean; 06-22-2017, 08:16 PM. Reason: Error

Wilder has been defending the WBC belt for over 2 years. He's got seniority over little bros like Parker and Joshua. And if the young contenders coming up want the opportunity to fight for the most coveted and prestigious belt in the sport, they must be willing to bring the lion's share to the table. The Bronze Bomber is in control, he calls the shots. Until someone dethrones him, he is the main man.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Wilder has been defending the WBC belt for over 2 years. He's got seniority over little bros like Parker and Joshua. And if the young contenders coming up want the opportunity to fight for the most coveted and prestigious belt in the sport, they must be willing to bring the lion's share to the table. The Bronze Bomber is in control, he calls the shots. Until someone dethrones him, he is the main man.
      I listen to this podcast all the time.. The main host Nes is a Wilder fanboy and D rider.. So are tha callers of the show. But notice how they are fed up of Wilder fighting bums.. They even tell him to take the Whyte fight but Wilder wasn't making any sense when he was talking. He said he'd love the Whyte fight.. So why won't he take it? He admits me asked for too much knowing Hearn wouldn't pay him 7 million.. He admitted he priced himself out!

DUCKSQUAD
      Last edited by NahMean; 06-22-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

This seriously made me sick. I always knew he was delusional after hearing this interview.. I think he should be in a mental institute.

He feels like he deserves more than 3 million for Whyte because Martin got 5 million.. Then the host pointed out that ESPN actually states Martin made over 8 million dollars for the fight against AJ. So Wilder then says he should get 10 million for Whyte!!

The host then asks if he believes Eddie Hearn will make a counter offer.. Wilder says no way, they aren't going to pay me 7 million. So the hosts says that people will say he's priced yourself out. Wilder then says he believes that's how much he's worth so he doesn't care!

Then he says no one wants to fight him and they're all scared. The hosts says Whyte wants to fight you though? So Wilder responds by saying everyone wants to fight for the World title.. Even his grandad will want to fight him for a shot at the title. WTF... So does no one want to fight you or does everyone want to fight you? Which one is it?

The host then says that people are making gifs of him going wild and throwing windmill punches, is there anyway he can work on his technique. Wilder says that he does that in purpose and evey windmill punch he throws lands on his opponent.. SERIOUSLY WTF!

This is proof he is deluded.. He says so much more rhetoric but if you can handle it, listen to it yourself.. It will make you sick.

Joshua isn't fighting Wilder so you can stop stalking him. You fanboys are all the same. You see who is the biggest threat against your G spot and you go hard on the smear campaign. Joshua isn't trying to fight Wilder so why do you give a **** what Wilder says or does? Do us all a favor and slit your wrist please.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

This seriously made me sick. I always knew he was delusional after hearing this interview.. I think he should be in a mental institute.

The host then asks if he believes Eddie Hearn will make a counter offer.. Wilder says no way, they aren't going to pay me 7 million. So the hosts says that people will say he's priced yourself out. Wilder then says he believes that's how much he's worth so he doesn't care!

The host then says that people are making gifs of him going wild and throwing windmill punches, is there anyway he can work on his technique?. Wilder Responds by saying that he does that on purpose and every windmill punch he throws lands on his opponent.. SERIOUSLY WTF!

Bold is delusional lol

Even to a casual untrained eye, Wilder's windmills are laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Joshua isn't fighting Wilder so you can stop stalking him. You fanboys are all the same. You see who is the biggest threat against your G spot and you go hard on the smear campaign. Joshua isn't trying to fight Wilder so why do you give a **** what Wilder says or does? Do us all a favor and slit your wrist please.
            You can ride Wilder's BONG while you watch him feast on bums for the rest of his career.

Smear campaign lmao.. I just quoted his own words which he said put his own mouth.. If that's a smear campaign then Wilder is his own smear campaign.

Get off his nuts man.
            Last edited by NahMean; 06-22-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

What's Martins purse for Joshua got to do with Whyte? Because they have the same promoter he thinks he should be paid the same as if he was fighting Joshua?

Fighting Stiverne etc instead won't get him anymore credit or anywhere close as much money as Whyte. Beyonce is ducking.

Comment

i can't wait for joshua to shut wilder up. i legitimately cannot stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  This must be Wilder himself ^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Wilder take the Whyte fight STOP stalling to coast to an AJ title fight.

Comment

Salute to Deontay hes the new 'Magic' man Tarver -- ' You got any excuses tonight Roy?'. Pure fire! I'm downloading this **** and playing it during my morning run.

No Mercy, No Pity, No Sorrow, No Sympathy for NOBODY! OOOUUU! **** he killed these haters!

Comment

Working...
                    X