No announcement yet.

Best weed vaporizer? Also Smoke High VS Vape High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Nah thats the difference though its not a 'hit' you barely even feel the vapour as you suck it in.
    Ive taken like 15 hits in a row before and felt nothing until like 20 mins later.

Its really slow hitting in general i think.

I've never used the MFLB but your description is generally how vaping works, it can take a little longer than smoking to take effect but it can also come on faster depending on your herbs, heat and power of the vape.

Since the firmware and app update to the FF2 it hits a lot harder and quicker than before.

The MFLB is pretty old skool compared to a lot of vapes on the market nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Nah thats the difference though its not a 'hit' you barely even feel the vapour as you suck it in.
      Ive taken like 15 hits in a row before and felt nothing until like 20 mins later.

Its really slow hitting in general i think.
      When I vape, I breathe it in and hold my breath till I count to thirty. If I was smoking, I'd be unable to hold my breath that long. After going through "a bag" I'll do this five or six times. I'll start feeling the effect five to ten minutes after starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        When I vape, I breathe it in and hold my breath till I count to thirty. If I was smoking, I'd be unable to hold my breath that long. After going through "a bag" I'll do this five or six times. I'll start feeling the effect five to ten minutes after starting.
        Young pink azz, might could roll with me, **** Mo**** and ispalam, I spam a big Slam of a lake um..

Do me right homie, ask Muslims if they can read Arabic?
        I read Hebrew.
        But 85 percent (according to statistics) of Muslims cannot read Arabic, but let's be more than kind, let's say 80 percent can read & write archaic Arabic, that leaves 20 percent who pretend to know stupidity....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Young pink azz, might could roll with me, **** Mo**** and ispalam, I spam a big Slam of a lake um..

Do me right homie, ask Muslims if they can read Arabic?
          I read Hebrew.
          But 85 percent (according to statistics) of Muslims cannot read Arabic, but let's be more than kind, let's say 80 percent can read & write archaic Arabic, that leaves 20 percent who pretend to know stupidity....
          So 85% of Muslims can't read the Quran?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            So 85% of Muslims can't read the Quran?
            To be spot on, they can't read or write Arabic.. I read and write Hebrew, plus a tiny, tiny bit of English, maybe a smidgen of English..

Mo**** is beyond a joke..
            I'm waiting for non Semitic or Semitic turds to "teach me a lesson"

I'm still waiting, what a ****ing poor joke of a religion..donky dong stuuuupid....

Comment

Anything from Storz and Bickle

Comment

Working...
              X