Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG not interested in Canelo 3rd figh Doesn't think judges will give him a fair shake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, GGG knows he's been bested. Too bad he can't just say it and has to cry foul instead.

Comment

Where was the MEXICAN STYLE Triple G?

You turned into an eastern european jabbing machine once you had a strong young Canelo Lion in front of you who wasn't getting backed up.

Instead of rising to the occasion and putting Canelo on his ass you decided to jab and get backed up.

FRAUD

Comment

I’m sure Hearn discusses the possibility of a smith fight shortly after. I don’t think he’ll be too interested in that at this point I’ll imagine he’ll work with ESPN and fight Brant for the title

Comment

That’s a surprise. If true then there’s no reason for him to go to dazn

Comment

All you MF's. He won both fights and they took them form him.

Why would he fight again with Clenelo if there is no insurance:

1- the guy is clean, because he is not
            2- that judges will give you what you really got?

Comment

He should be retiring very soon. He’s old.

Comment

Most Canelo fan girls cant even answer the question.

Will GGG get a fair shake?

The answer is a resounding no. But they are okay with that because they can still be gay for canelo. Canelo fangirl wilder fangirls. I dont even know what's worse

Comment

Let's see he refused to give Jacobs a rematch (a fight many think he lost), knows he can't beat Canelo so doesn't want that fight, he was ordered to fight Charlo but his promoter told the world last month they will not take that fight. For years there was the Saunders fight that he kept turning down but the only reason for that was to unify now saunders has no belt and is currently suspended for PEDs. So who the phuk is GGG going to fight?

GGG has been phuking neutered lol He tried to cherry pick that Japanese bum but the cherry got exposed by someone else before GGG could get there. That secondary belt fight only made sense because Tokyo was to pay top dollar for it. What the phuk does fighting Brant do for him and that's all ESPN can offer at 160. He wants no parts of Charlo so what can Showtime do for him? Jacobs already dissed GGG saying you told me I don't have a belt and there is no reason to rematch me well karma you don't have a belt there is no reason to fight you. Jacobs can make more money fighting Canelo on DAZN if not I think Jacobs fights Charlo on PBC before he fights GGG.

ESPN is the worst place to go but has the easiest fight and if GGG career tells us anything it is GGG doesn't take risks. He had a deal already done to fight murata we thought that was shameful but now that Murata lost you still keep hearing ESPN in the mix I think that's where he goes lol

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    All you MF's. He won both fights and they took them form him.

Why would he fight again with Clenelo if there is no insurance:

1- the guy is clean, because he is not
                    2- that judges will give you what you really got?
                    1. Canelo took and passed every test he's also enrolled in year round VADA drug testing UNLIKE GGG who refuses to enroll in any drug testing in between fights.

2. What happened to Mexican Style if he fights Mexican Style he doesn't need judges. Canelo brought Mexican Style to his front door and that fraud GGG was like

Even own trainer said the judges did a good and can't be hypocrites and cry after every decision doesn't go our way. You should follow GGG's trainer's advice

Comment

What he REALLY should be airing out is Sulaiman. Sulaiman has literally shown he gives zero fkks about public perception because he can't contain his homerism. Sulaiman has literally rewritten the rules of his organization when he wants and when it suits the mexican boxer. (No offense to the mexican fight fans on here) but it's absolute bullshhh and shouldn't be allowed. If Sulaiman had been allowed he would've blown Canelo at every weigh-in for this fight for the world to see. People might disagree with me right now but wait until it's time for Charlo to cash in on that mandatory challenge....you'll see it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X