I think we can all agree, Deontay Wilder is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Deontay Wilder is a bum

WTF was that shit lastnight?

He brings nothing to the table, had no plan B and relied on his straight right hand that he only landed twice.

He is a bum, a coward and b
    itch.

Fury won that fight by a margin.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    WTF was that shit lastnight?

He brings nothing to the table, had no plan B and relied on his straight right hand that he only landed twice.

He is a bum, a coward and b
    itch.

Fury won that fight by a margin.
    He has no skill. none.

Comment

He isn't the most technical of fighters but he's been able to land those power shots against every fighter he's faced, that isn't a fluke. 1. Fury 2. Wilder 3. AJ

Comment

He has no skill

He is indeed a bum protected by bought judges

Comment

I thibk I agree

Comment

Originally posted by noodles88 View Post
            He isn't the most technical of fighters but he's been able to land those power shots against every fighter he's faced, that isn't a fluke. 1. Fury 2. Wilder 3. AJ
            lmao at wilder jumping AJ by getting schooled by a fat guy who just got off the couch after 2 years

Comment

Like they always say power is the great equalizer. Get the man a new trainer and Wilder could go to the next level. Fighting a person with a 40+ weight advantage is going to cause anyone issues. Hopefully we see a much better fight in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                lmao at wilder jumping AJ by getting schooled by a fat guy who just got off the couch after 2 years
                The fat guy who embarrassed Wlad, then Wlad took two years off and still at the age of 63 had AJ out on his feet several times.

The only champion AJ has beaten is Parker who won a vacant belt. Next he's going to fight the winner of Whyte and Chisora, he's basically going back to domestic level but he's the best? OK.

AJ needs to beat someone of note, just because the casuals like you (really they're just there for a piss up and sing along) doesn't mean you're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by noodles88 View Post
                  The fat guy who embarrassed Wlad, then Wlad took two years off and still at the age of 63 had AJ out on his feet several times.

The only champion AJ has beaten is Parker who won a vacant belt. Next he's going to fight the winner of Whyte and Chisora, he's basically going back to domestic level but he's the best? OK.

AJ needs to beat someone of note, just because the casuals like you (really they're just there for a piss up and sing along) doesn't mean you're the best.
                  Yeah i'm clearly an AJ casual mate, i've been on this forum since before he even had an amateur fight.

Wilder just got exposed, he doesn't go up in the rankings because of that, learn boxing.

Onto ignore you go

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Yeah i'm clearly an AJ casual mate, i've been on this forum since before he even had an amateur fight.

Wilder just got exposed, he doesn't go up in the rankings because of that, learn boxing.

Onto ignore you go
                    Looking forward to AJ fighting an old Chisora next!

Comment

Working...
                    X