No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I actually have a job and a social life, I don’t have time to sit around making highlight videos.
    GGG has plenty of obsessed biased fans here that have plenty of time to do the job

Comment

Who has the time to actually make these videos? And who actually watches highlight videos instead of full fights? Pointless...

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        of only clean landed shots excluding the jab

I bet it won't be as long or as impressive as canelos
        Even in the very short Golovkin highlight videos , CANELO is out boxing the hell out of him .
        is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Who has the time to actually make these videos? And who actually watches highlight videos instead of full fights? Pointless...
          If ggg clearly won then it should be easy to make and it wouldve been made already

Some ggg fanboy here will have plenty of time to "attempt" to make one

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            you will get one once you make a GGG highlight video vs canelo
            So when do you plan on either making or sharing Canelos highlight reel? The whole premise of your thread is that if someone makes a GGG highlight reel that it won't be as "long and impressive" as Canelos. Yet, you never provide such basis for comparison...

But to the point, even disregarding the roughly +50 jab advantage for GGG, the power punches landed were 114-110 for Canelo. A difference of one punch every 3 rounds, and some of you want to say that GGG was eating punches with his face? Golovkin outlanded Canelo in 10 of 12 rounds, make a highlight of that

Comment

Why? Jabs count.

The were about even in Power Punches but GGG was far ahead on overall Punches.

Comment

Can someone make a Larry Holmes Career Highlight video but remove all of his Jabs? I really wanna watch the Sweet Science but don't think Jabs should be included.

Thanks.

Comment

Both guys didnt do ****

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Before the fight : GGG needs to KO Canelo or he won't get the decision.
                    After the fight : All GGG needed was the jab to win.
                    I was nervous as hell when the final bell rang. And when they announced 118-110, I knew it was a robbery in progress. I was surprised and thankful for the draw

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                      ur right

but even the networks make "highlight videos"...hbo puts them out dont they? of course they wouldnt be pushing any agendas or fighters would they? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X