Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward clowns Kathy Duva press conference and face off quotes videos inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward clowns Kathy Duva press conference and face off quotes videos inside

This was one of the most intense face offs in a long time....no one wanted to be the first to look away kmsl

Ward clowns Kathy and keeps it classy, so much for "he scared to even face Kovalev!!!"

press conference

Ward's a G. So is Kov.

This is what boxing at its best is all about, people. Two prolific, elite, professionals of the highest order going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Ward's a G. So is Kov.

This is what boxing at its best is all about, people. Two prolific, elite, professionals of the highest order going at it.
      I haven't been this amped for a fight in a long time....my stable mates are picking Kov to win, Im riding with Ward....skills pay the bills. Kov is one of my favs, hard to choose but if im betting money, I'll go with the guy who hasn't lost since he hit puberty lol

Comment

I'm riding with SOG also

I'm a Kov fan too -- I'm definitely all in when a Kovalev fight is on, but I've been following Ward longer. And SOG is just the consummate professional. Real good dude, too.

I wanna see a great fight first and foremost, but I'll be pulling for Ward come fight time.

Comment

ward looks strong. kovalev looks a bit old / tired, but this is his first huge fight and he's probably been flying all over doing interviews and appearances.

i got my ticks. got decent seats not too far off to the side.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            ward looks strong. kovalev looks a bit old / tired, but this is his first huge fight and he's probably been flying all over doing interviews and appearances.

i got my ticks. got decent seats not too far off to the side.
            good stuff....man I gotta drop one of these jobs

I wont be able to make this fight, nor my stablemates fight next week. He fights in fort myers florida, and roy jones will be working his corner.....God dammit, that's my all time fav. Hopefully another opportunity to meet the legend comes my way.

Comment

Ward's a G. So is Kov.

where are all the people that said ward would duck him?

Comment

I'm riding with SOG also

I'm a Kov fan too -- I'm definitely all in when a Kovalev fight is on, but I've been following Ward longer. And SOG is just the consummate professional. Real good dude, too.

I wanna see a great fight first and foremost, but I'll be pulling for Ward come fight time.
                The fight that will finally determine the best fighter in the sport, about fuckin' time.

Comment

The OP just loves his black fighters doens't he? Even gets excited when they do well vs women.

Comment

Kathy Duva is hot for a 63 year old

Comment

Working...
                    X