Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Chase Canelo To 168 - I'm Bigger, Better Than Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
    Becoming his mandatory isn't taking the necessary step???

Charlo became his mandatory. And then Canelo announced he was fighting Rocky and that he signed with DAZN.

Charlo actually did take the necessary steps. Then Canelo moved up in weight to avoid him.

Its okay, we were all a at one time.
    Ok wiseguy. Remind me what happened last time the wbc tried to force Canelo to fight one of his mandatories?

If the fights not on dazn it won’t happen. It’s all well and good saying he wants the fight but that’s where the fight will need to take place.

Comment

• Jermall Charlo need a signature win to fight Canelo.

I want more to Jermall Charlo to fight Jacobs or HELL!!! Andrade is another good match up. I don't count Golovkin for the factor he don't want to fight Jermall Charlo. Jermall Charlo vs Saunders is a good one and the same Lemieux is better to get his profile in the 160 lbs. My point is, Jermall Charlo need a signature win to get the Golden Ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Will you chase him to dazn tho? All well and good saying yeah I want Canelo and claiming he’s ducking without taking the necessary steps to make the fight
        That's the problem here. It shouldn't matter who you sign with or whos showing it. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. 2 guys fight but like 50 get paid probably more. 2 guys risk there lives, there brains. And they must do half the promotions themselves. At this point and time with social media we know who most of these fighters are. If we don't we learn quick. Open up Google and if your a fight fan they post everything on the fighters. Promotions and these new streaming sites are just ways for other people to make money. I don't need to buy a news paper to figure anything out anymore. We need more people to do what Charlo is trying, what Wilder and fury did. Fighters should have all say on who they risk there life in front of. It's up to the fans to pay for the choices they make if we don't like who they pick (bad record, never fought anyone ect...) Then we don't pay for it and fighters would choose the fights we would want to see. Promotions get in the middle like hearn. " Fight this guy then punch a brick wall age 3 years, then sit here answer questions and maybe just maybe you get the fight" that **** can't happen anymore we wait years for guys to fight because they got to sell it more to make more money. The longer the public waits the more it will cost us to see the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Jacobs beat Derevychenko, you know, the guy that GGG blatantly ducked.
          You are right, Jacobs should be next and the rest need to fight each other and winner gets winner of canelo vs Jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
            That's the problem here. It shouldn't matter who you sign with or whos showing it. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. 2 guys fight but like 50 get paid probably more. 2 guys risk there lives, there brains. And they must do half the promotions themselves. At this point and time with social media we know who most of these fighters are. If we don't we learn quick. Open up Google and if your a fight fan they post everything on the fighters. Promotions and these new streaming sites are just ways for other people to make money. I don't need to buy a news paper to figure anything out anymore. We need more people to do what Charlo is trying, what Wilder and fury did. Fighters should have all say on who they risk there life in front of. It's up to the fans to pay for the choices they make if we don't like who they pick (bad record, never fought anyone ect...) Then we don't pay for it and fighters would choose the fights we would want to see. Promotions get in the middle like hearn. " Fight this guy then punch a brick wall age 3 years, then sit here answer questions and maybe just maybe you get the fight" that **** can't happen anymore we wait years for guys to fight because they got to sell it more to make more money. The longer the public waits the more it will cost us to see the fight.
            Lol what? What is Charlo doing that is so impressive exactly except opening his mouth but fighting no names. The opponents he’s fought at middleweight have been embarrassing so far

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              He playn ignorant!! Haymon not gonna let Career Undercard fightn Charlo Sis fight on Dazn!!
              YOU actin ignorant cuz you know damn well if Mall gets paid (which means Al gets paid) then they don't have a problem with working out that issue. And stop looking for help from other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                Don't even like Canelo but he stops this fake Terry Norris wannabe-LOL!!!
                Aint nobody trying to be Terry Norris & Nelo can possibly out box him but NOT stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  Charlo Sis fought Mw Killers Heiland and Centeno to get her mandatory ranking...yea...she worked her way up...Lol!!
                  And your still acting scared of them fighting the top guys. Did you have a problem when Bud jumped up in weight & fought for a title in his 1st fight at a new division?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    This guy is a clown.
                    Not even close but Triple L is a scared clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I am a Canelo guy, but I don't have a problem with what Charlo is saying..... he needs to face top guys in order to force that fight, sure..... but who has he ducked?

lets be honest here, he has beaten the same level of opponent that Golovkin feasted on for YEARS

Wilder put pressure on Joshua by fighting Fury

now questions are being asked

these other guys need to do the same

Jacobs deserves that fight, nobody else..... but Charlo is the WBC mando, so I don't expect him to keep quiet

not saying that I feel sorry for Charlo, or for anyone else..... because as was the case with Mayweather at welter, those guys are all ONE FIGHT away from forcing themselves into the picture..... Charlo, Andrade, Saunders, and now Brant..... if one of those guys beats another, he goes straight to the top of the class

that is the benefit of a freshly stacked division

even Golovkin..... who could easily miss out on another Canelo payday, and probably should..... why the fcuk wouldn't he fight Charlo ?

why the fcuk did that fight " make no sense " wtf?
                      These people already created an illusion that you have to fight someone to prove themselves didn't say anything about Floyd when he moved up in weight to fight for a title in his 1st fight in the division & Bud also did it against Horn. The Charlos are PROVEN Champions ALREADY. We don't need any body guards in front of the Champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X