Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u ever get a chance to see Ice Cube in concert, do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u ever get a chance to see Ice Cube in concert, do it!

I forgot to post about my experience at the How the West was Won concert, it was cool as *****! But let me tell u Ice Cube was on another level man. Every1 that performed before him was great but Cube alone was worth it all!

Anyways just thought id give my opinion and recommendation.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I forgot to post about my experience at the How the West was Won concert, it was cool as *****! But let me tell u Ice Cube was on another level man. Every1 that performed before him was great but Cube alone was worth it all!

Anyways just thought id give my opinion and recommendation.
    I've been begging the dude on Twitter to come perform in England. He hasn't come here since 2010 man and that is FAR TOO FUCKING LONG lol. My patience is wearing thin but I'm hoping next spring, he comes down because he's the only artist I want to see perform live.

Glad you enjoyed the concert but that said, I'm not surprised man. Cube is a motherfucking OG, the GREATEST West Coast rapper of all time, don't care what anyone else says

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      I've been begging the dude on Twitter to come perform in England. He hasn't come here since 2010 man and that is FAR TOO FUCKING LONG lol. My patience is wearing thin but I'm hoping next spring, he comes down because he's the only artist I want to see perform live.

Glad you enjoyed the concert but that said, I'm not surprised man. Cube is a motherfucking OG, the GREATEST West Coast rapper of all time, don't care what anyone else says
      Thanks bro! Yeah man, I hope he makes it over there to England for you! Ice Cube is everything youd expect. Hearing him live was awesome, he sounds just like if you were listening to him over your Beats working out or watching FRIDAY in HD lol! He had Dub C there with him but Cube's the man! The crowd lost their mind (including me) when he played Bop Gun!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Thanks bro! Yeah man, I hope he makes it over there to England for you! Ice Cube is everything youd expect. Hearing him live was awesome, he sounds just like if you were listening to him over your Beats working out or watching FRIDAY in HD lol! He had Dub C there with him but Cube's the man! The crowd lost their mind (including me) when he played Bop Gun!

[IMG][/IMG]
        Bop Gun is ****ing iconic.

Have you heard the new Cube single sir, Arrest the President?

Comment

I'd like to get to see him live. I went to see Cypress Hill other week, so been on a bit of a nostalgia trip.

I'm going to have to check out his new album.

Comment

Working...
          X