I ****ed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Let's test this theory.

Beercules buy the woman some flowers. If you don't get a good reception. I'll reimburse you.
    These guys wonder why their relationships hinge on whats on their phone, when they cannot even be bothered to do things "tried and true." Some things never go out of style... Flowers, Honesty, and Coming clean with a non conditional apology... Works every time. On that note I truly wonder how people have time for all these phone diversions in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      How often do you come across trannies on Tinder, Beer?

It's been happening more and more to me recently, though I imagine in NY it must be 10x worse 🤮

They should have a separate category. I don't want to see them amongst half naked bimbos who claim they're not after a one night stand. Shyt ruins the vibe for me.

I report them every single time I see one and write 'that's not a woman'. Wouldn't be surprised if they banned me for my lack of tolerance

i report them as well. that **** is honestly dangerous, going to get somebody beat up or killed.

there are straight up men on tinder these days. they post dude pictures and have dude names. i report those mfers, too, obviously. i assume that's against the TOS and they get removed. i have no idea what the ruling is with trannies, tinder probably allows it.

Comment

how bad did the head kick hurt?

and did you wake up with a screaming boner the way i know i would?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          how bad did the head kick hurt?

and did you wake up with a screaming boner the way i know i would?
          Dude she can really ****ing kick.

Like Bruce Lee type kicks.

Hot right?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i report them as well. that **** is honestly dangerous, going to get somebody beat up or killed.

there are straight up men on tinder these days. they post dude pictures and have dude names. i report those mfers, too, obviously. i assume that's against the TOS and they get removed. i have no idea what the ruling is with trannies, tinder probably allows it.
            Well actually, when I see a guy with guy's name I assume they chose the wrong sex when they were registering by mistake or that they simply are just fcking around. These types don't bother me.

But when I see a 'woman' with men's facial features and shaved facial hair doing duck face and wearing woman's clothes, then I get pissed off.

EDIT: Also, you're right about someone getting hurt or killed over this part. And it will be ALL on Tinder's developers.
            Last edited by Szef; 12-07-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Well actually, when I see a guy with guy's name I assume they chose the wrong sex when they were registering by mistake or that they simply are just fcking around. These types don't bother me.

But when I see a 'woman' with men's facial features and shaved facial hair doing duck face and wearing woman's clothes, then I get pissed off.

EDIT: Also, you're right about someone getting hurt or killed over this part. And it will be ALL on Tinder's developers.
              I would punch them in the throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I would punch them in the throat.
                Beer you gotta be more active bro

It's December already, you reign as lounge poty is coming to an end

I don't want Julia Slobberts to be my new poty

Comment

Beer you gotta be more active bro

It's December already, you reign as lounge poty is coming to an end

I don't want Julia Slobberts to be my new poty
                  I got you my nig

Comment

Dude she can really ****ing kick.

Like Bruce Lee type kicks.

Hot right?

my gorbachov, tear off this rubber.

Comment

Passed out last night, my girl went through my phone and saw all the Tinder hoes I have been chatting with.

I didn't plan to chill with any of them, but I was flirting with them.

**** my life
                      Same thing happened to me. Glad it was just few days after our wedding though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X