No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido ruined Juan Manuel Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Salido ruined Juan Manuel Lopez

Juan Manuel Lopez showed some weakness and vulnerability before he was KO'ed by Salido. But he was able to physically beat his opponent.

After he was Ko'ed twice by Salido. He was never the same fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1mZeuy6z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vdWZffWAAY

I heard some people say one time that Tito Trinidad ruined Fernando Vargas.

Comment

Salido is indeed the real life Rocky Balboa. His two wins vs. Lopez and Lomachenko make him a candidate to be elected in the hall of fame someday.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        True. Trinidad ruined the chin and confidence of Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I would too if I was getting hit with bricks all night, plus them low blows. Cheato should be doing time!

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Salido is indeed the real life Rocky Balboa. His two wins vs. Lopez and Lomachenko make him a candidate to be elected in the hall of fame someday.
            The hall of fame is real, not a movie. His many losses will probably keep him out of the hall of fame. Lopez was never that good even before Salido beat him. He was always a fragile boxer with a weak chin and slow powers of recovery. He could dish it out but could not take it against top competition. Salido came in way overweight and got away with an extremely dirty fight to beat Loma on a questionable decision in Loma's 2nd pro fight. It was a good win for Salido but not some incredible hall of fame worthy type win.

Comment

Working...
            X